1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

There is hope!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BrowningPotato, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

For all of you that feel that the government and Obama can not be stopped, I am starting to believe that there is hope. For the first time since November I feel like we can combat and reverse the liberal agendas that are being put in place. I am currently working on my MBA in Public Administration and have noticed a real shift in alot of peoples thought processes. For example, last year at this time everything was "Dubbyahs" fault, now, it seems, people are starting to realize the errors of their ways. In discussions from health care to cap and trade people (at least those I am encountering) are starting to realize that government is not the answer. America did not become the world's global powerhouse by accident and it was surely not because of the government. America was and is the greatest country in the world because of great innovators who believed that with some faith and hard work, a good life was achieveable. I think people are starting to see that again, so keep your heads up, we have alot of work to do if we want to "get back to the basics" in 2012!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, there's still a few people out there who want to work for a living.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is this the "basics" you're talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.