1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The wisdom of Oliver North

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GrandpasArms, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Active Member

I heard Oliver North on WLS (890 AM in Chicago)this morning. He stated that it would have been far better if the current administration had stated, "no comment" about any mention of bin Laden's fate. The idea of a covert operation is that it is not openly acknowledged or displayed. Wouldn't it be good to have leadership who knew when and how to keep a secret?

2. PowellCoho

PowellCoho Member

According to Oliver North.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I'll take what Oliver North has to say over anyone in DC at the moment!

Have you forgotten who told congress "Who is the most dangerous man that you know of in the world?"

His answer: "Osama Bin Laden"

4. guido

guido Member

What else is there to say?????

GUIDO

5. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Oli North needs to throw his hat in the ring for President in 2012....He is a true American Hero with more common sense and character in what he dropped in the toilet this morning than our current administration and the entire Dumbocrat party combined!

6. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The exact same one and I am grateful for everything this man has done to serve our country!!!

7. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Sax Allen from Free San Francisco....Really??? LOL!! Now that is the funniest thing I have a read in a long time...Thanks for the laugh TinMan88!!! I'm sure allot of us are laughing at the link to the absurdity you posted!!!

8. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Sure....Isn't it time to go get your medical marijuan prescription filled...Keep the laughs coming TinMan!

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Ollie North the felon and dishonrably discharged Colonel?

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

good ole' Luckycharms supporting idiots.....I mean after all, Ollie North thought it was cool to sell weapons to a country that supported the destruction of the US and even sanctioned the terrorists to carry out the 1983 Marine Corp barracks bombing....

11. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Wow all of you fecal minded liberal morons came out at once!!! All of you Obama voters must really know what an idiot is right? LOL!! With all of you responding at once we are running a surplus of stupidity here! LOL!

I definitely know an idiot when I see one and I see a whole bunch! LOL! Keep the laughs coming morons!!!

12. timberfaller

So if Iran-Contra and the mention of O. North sets your pants on fire,

What does the DOJ, ATF and AG Holder do to ya when "Fast and Furious" is mentioned?

You should be a flaming blow torch!! in keeping up with appearances!

Just an observation!

13. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

You talk about short memories. We have a current administration selling arms to a border country that to this day is killing our border agents and infiltrating our states with gangs and violence. But i would expect the libs to try and throw a military hero under the bus at first chance. You libs have learned from the best puppet in this country. And he is at war with the constitution and freedoms of this country but keep acting like a cat in the sand box. You will run out of sand soon and then you can play in the cat shat with the rest of the libs.

14. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If it had gone badly you can bet it would have been COVERT and kept secret.

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

There's that mysterious double digit screen name phenomenon again. Weird.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

serv99: Are you saying he "sanctioned the terrorists to carry out the 1983 Marine Corp barracks bombing" ?? Do you really think the Corps would allow him to deploy with them if he had done that.

Didn't he have something to do with a hostage release??

Don

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good to see the pukes are back in action.

Bad, good one. This border crap is getting worse all the time. Many innocents are being killed in the violence, for example the guy shot off his jet ski, the lady police chief, etc.

Bring the troops back from rag head land, and put them on the border. Drone surveillance with night vision capabilities and locked and loaded intercept platoons.

Maybe we could get the jobless rate down.

The brown wave of destruction needs to be stopped.

HM

HM

18. Mikeegak

Mikeegak TS Member

To blade819

Lt Col North retired from the Marine Corp (he was not dishonorably discharged) and all charges were vacated against him him in 1990.

One of his indictments was lying to congress. Funny, how he was initially convicted for this, while clinton and others also lied to congress with no action taken. Also, Lt Col North "lied" not for his personal benefit but for something he and his superiors believed in. Clinton and others on the other hand lied repeatedly to benefit themselves personally (whitewater,monica,rose law firm,travelgate,etc..etc...)

19. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Don:

Iran sanctions terorrist groups and they sanctioned the people involved with the plotting and bombing of the Marine Corp barracks. Plain and simple. If some in uniform think of him in high regard, that's their personal view. I don't...Iran, as of 1979, Iran is an enemy.

I'm sure those weapons we sold them went to good use!!

20. timberfaller

Your right Rick,

Had the loud mouth snooks kept it quiet of about a week, who'd know how many top terrorist leaders could have been uncovered !!

Having to destroy the one helicopter ruined that chance, though.

Most people in uniform serve the greater good, A three piece suit(congress) serves itself!!

The lib's here have forgotten the We put the Shaw in place, then didn't protect him from the rag heads! He may have not been the best leader but he kept the criminal element in check!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.