1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The winning team...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

"Hell hath no wrath...."

It may be time for a woman President after all...Bachman, Gingrich, Cain and all the rest will fill the multitude of vacancies that will be created.

Michele has tenancity and fortitude and stays on message. Some of the others have too many mixed messages and are hard to follow.

In the same way that a manager is only as good as the team behind him or her, the President can only be as good as the team behind him or her.

Food for thought after food for thanks.

What say you?

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

This thread needs a GW poop sandwich picture.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Good point, Galt -- we're getting a Mitt Sandwich in 2012 so we all better get used to the idea of taking a big bite.

-Gary

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not me. I'm having the Herman Cain chef's special.

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

GW, ya might want to lay off the laxative just a little.

6. rpeerless

Rick,

That attractive women bs is just that bs.(see above sandwich) If that were true no male would be elected. Everyone knows the males are always the more attractive of just about any species.

Michele has experience as well as intellect and will have some of the best advisors on earth.

Also think Michele has it in her power to view issues in a fair and equitable manner unlike some others who might be totally biased. Her arguements however are unshakeable and usually well thought out.

7. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Michele - the great intellect does not believe in evolution!! She is stupid!!

8. rpeerless

Hmm. Now let me think about this... My guess is that Michele had an American education in American schools just like you Gary, right? Only maybe she paid attention and didn't throw spit balls or baloney sandwiches at the blackboard when the teacher's back was turned.

I think you are sadly mistaken, Gary or maybe a little jealous of those high scoring classroom 'broads' and see Michele as one of them. Why I bet her education was every bit as good as yours. Right?

And didn't you learn that it is not nice to call anyone stupid because maybe they are smart in ways that you are not. :)

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Don't argue with that waakles person, he is an expert on stupid and he proves it every time he speaks. Similar to Mrs. Keet.

10. rpeerless

And didn't you learn that it is not nice to call anyone stupid because maybe they are smart in ways that you are not. :)

Well at least no one said, "Yeah a woman president, Hillary".

Or "Men won't vote for Romney, he's too attractive." :)

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Gary, with all your obsession for feces, are you related to Veronica Moser?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.