1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The will of the people??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Jack, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

If all these POLLS are correct, may God protect us. Our opinions here mean little but I find it hard to believe that the public can be fooled by this smooth talker. He has a plan alright. It will sell out the freedoms we have watched our forefathers fight & die for. The control of the congress and the ability to seat two or three Supreme Court Judges in the next term of office will erode the Constitution and our way of life. I can't put a lot of faith in all the wrong I see published about his life and beliefs. If even part of them are true our lives as we now know them will make a drastic change that I'm sure we will not like! Spread the wealth! Oh yea! Vote early, vote often, and if your dead, vote anyway! Enough of his dead followers will.

2. melie

melie Guest

There was a guy in Germany,once upon a time, that
    fooled 'em too.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

All you have to know is how he gained a seat in the Illinois legislature.

There are more dirty tricks going on in this circus than you can imagine, including the honesty of the polls.

Network Media is doing their best to get this creep elected, not knowing that theirs will be one of the first necks on the headsman's block.

Hitler's Big Lie technique in modern window dressing can work if enough people don't take the time to find the truth themselves.

HM

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

There was a guy in Cuba who used the same rhetoric as well.

5. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Please. Anyone who is considering casting a vote for Obama, please take the time to be informed about what he is capable of doing to our country. This is scary stuff, folks. He is dangerous.

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Anyone remember the story about "The Emperor's New Clothes?" He looks and sounds great but he's naked! My dad once told me, "an empty barrel makes the most noise"

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.