1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The wildest motorcycle commute you'll ever see!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 3dram8, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Hang on for the wildest motorcycle commute you've ever seen! Takes place in Moscow. (Be sure to open full screen for maximum effect.) .....Rick

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That guy is an IDIOT that will more than likely be picked up with a shovel soon. Having owned an rid'n a rice rocket like this i can tell you stuff happens very fast at the speeds these things are capable of. His time will come. Had i not sold mine, i'm sure my butt would surely be 6' under by now.

Matt

3. dan7uk

dan7uk TS Member

Organ Donor!

4. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Ive ridden with cabbies in tiajuana and in naples italy n never seen the likes of this guy. he's nuts. got a deth wish

Bob

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I was hoping someone would open there door, or at least make a quick lane change.

6. RAScott

RAScott Member

A-HOLE. he is probly the guy that is gonna date one of my daughters. Too bad it didnt tape his own death.

Bob S

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

That guy is either a weak tit or his RI needs a tune. No 4th/5th gear wheelies?

Last year I saw Busa guy going UP a steep on ramp on the hind wheel, setting it dowdn after he got into traffic.

(Seriously, these types do usually get the rude awakening.)The between opposing lanes thing wdould have been more interesting if someone was turning left.

HM

8. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Hang on for the wildest motorcycle commute you've ever seen! Takes place in Moscow. (Be sure to open full screen for maximum effect.) .....Rick

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That guy is an IDIOT that will more than likely be picked up with a shovel soon. Having owned an rid'n a rice rocket like this i can tell you stuff happens very fast at the speeds these things are capable of. His time will come. Had i not sold mine, i'm sure my butt would surely be 6' under by now.

Matt

10. dan7uk

dan7uk TS Member

Organ Donor!

11. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Ive ridden with cabbies in tiajuana and in naples italy n never seen the likes of this guy. he's nuts. got a deth wish

Bob

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I was hoping someone would open there door, or at least make a quick lane change.

13. RAScott

RAScott Member

A-HOLE. he is probly the guy that is gonna date one of my daughters. Too bad it didnt tape his own death.

Bob S

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

That guy is either a weak tit or his RI needs a tune. No 4th/5th gear wheelies?

Last year I saw Busa guy going UP a steep on ramp on the hind wheel, setting it dowdn after he got into traffic.

(Seriously, these types do usually get the rude awakening.)The between opposing lanes thing wdould have been more interesting if someone was turning left.

HM

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You have to hand it to him or her, sure can ride ...

I saw the results of this type of riding a few times as a Paramedic ... We picked up one guy's torso on one black and parts of him and the bike scattered all over the next 3 blocks ... I think we got it all, but we had enough to pronounce and bury ... We didn't know where his head was until we looked inside the helmut ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. capulona

capulona TS Member

Here's a terrible head-on crash 150mph+50mph:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz11BQky01I&feature=related

Idiots

17. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Yeah, organ donor for sure if he keeps it up. Inevitably, there will come a time when the driver in some car will do something unexpected. Motorcycle rider goes high-side, and at those speeds, he doesn't survive. (You scooter riders out there will know the term high-side).

18. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Speed on big boy, HELL ain't half full yet!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

19. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

To my view this is an example of God's infinitie wisdom....the self-correcting gene pool...'cause this boy ain't going to be making contributions to it for long.

20. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have a friend that is wild on a motorcycle. He is a very good rider and has several bikes. A Kawasaki that has a personalized tag that says BUSA BUSTER. It will run over 215 MPH but it won't with me on it. I quit at 140 and don't do that any more. He fell while walking the bike on the rear tire at 125 MPH and came out with a few scratches and was very sore for a few weeks.(He does wear leather when he rides) He told me he set the front tire down to hard which caused the wreck. I still love speed myself but rarely go much over the speed limit anymore. LOL Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.