1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Whitehouse is watching you......and me

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by turmite, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turmite

turmite Member

Look for the email address in the last paragraph before you get to the AARP videos! I heard about this on the radio this morning, searched it, and sure enough, they want us to tattle on each other.

Mike

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I will put this attempt to debunk the so called rumors, etc circulating right in the same file as the "Your taxes will not go up" statement.

Reading the bill tells it all. I have not read it, but there was a posting on this site that had a lot of talking points, with line references. seemed plain enough to me.

The very fact they want the bill passed in a hurry is reminiscent of the bailouts that were so damn urgent.

The Left is doing its best to cram this package down the people's throats, but it seems to stick in their craw.

HM

3. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

I used the email address in the link to explain what I thought was "Fishy" about the health care "reform".

I am sure that will make a difference to that bunch when Linda Douglas will lie for POTUS straight-faced into the camera.

HBT

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

They need to hurry and get this done, before they get voted out of the majority next election. Right now they have the perfect storm and the voters, alive or dead, gave it to them last few elections. Now there is buyers remorse?

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Being put on a watch list because we disagree with Obama?<br>
    <br>
    Please, where can I voluntarily turn myself in?<br>
    <br>
    I'm proud to be labeled a dissident against Obama.

6. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Like this????

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

To be honest, and trying to be a little bit consistent...I'm less concerned about the White House doing the watching, than I am when the White House starts recruiting citizens to watch each other and REPORT TO THEM anyone who is in disagreement with White House programs. I realize this may seem a subtle difference to some folks...but to me it's HUGE. We're not being asked to be on the lookout for spies or terrorists, RATHER..to report anyone who has not fallen in line with the administration's plans for America.

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

And, coming to a country near you soon, thanks to the socialiast libs........

9. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

one of my favorite Creedence songs, I See A Bad Moon Rising.

Rick

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Don Steele, that was a key portion of the Nazis gaining complete control. Get citizens and especially the impressionable young to snitch on their parents, neighbors, acquaintances and even friends. The Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth) were expected to stand up at HJ meetings and denounce those they heard criticizing Hitler and the Nazi party.<br>
    <br>
    The communists also have done this, but they even took it a step further. Chicoms and the North Koreans were expected to also denounce themselves for failing to adhere to the party line and not putting out 100% effort, etc. Kind of like the communist version of confessing to a priest, but you do it before your peers.<br>
    <br>
    I wonder if this is part of the citizenry security force Obama was talking about before the election? Will we be seeing the Obama Youth in the near future, complete with snappy uniforms?

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

heres how I feel...

12. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Is this post one of the fishy things we are supposed to report to the White House?

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

They're practicing for when they take on your gun rights. BT-100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.