1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The warriors --a Powerful video

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Just got this in an email.... WOW I ordered the DVD. God Bless our troops.

Jerbear

2. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

THANK YOU!!!

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

When will this useless SOB ever stay home and do something good for the US.??

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Thanks for posting it Jerbear. That's a pretty awsome video of some really awsome men. God Bless our Troops. Jackie B.

5. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Thanks! I needed that. I am going to order a bunch of the dvds. They will make great gifts for special people.

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

THANK YOU.....

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

hooah..

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

OICU812

"When will this useless SOB ever stay home and do something good for the US.??"

Although I understand the message in this statement and agree with your thought on the Messiah. Read this and then tell me if you still want him at home. Personally I think we should give him to our enemies and see if they will keep him.

This was sent to me I think it defines his character quite accurately.

"OBAMA IS SURPRISED VETS DON'T WANT TO PAY THEIR OWN MEDICAL

Isn't this the most ridiculous thing you ever heard? Read Obama's quote below. The man is a lunatic!! Assume it to be just another "change" the stupid voters of the USA made by electing him and then watch as he selects crooked and dishonest people to serve in his cabinet!! Snopes has nothing on the statement. When will our equally inept senators and legislators stop this crazy man??

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO LET THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES........WHAT AN EMPTY HEADED PERSON HE MUST BE....SEND THIS TO EVERYONE TO SHOW JUST WHAT HE THINKS OF OUR MILITARY WHO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND GET HURT PROTECTING OUR FREEDOM! I HAVE ANOTHER NAME FOR THIS CREATURE, BUT I'M TRYING TO STOP USING THAT WORD FOR HIM....IT IS NOT NICE....!

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans' private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty.

The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal. "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.."

"I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for blood - just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans.

FOR THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE U.S. MILITARY FORCES, HE IS ONE STUPID, UNCOMPREHENDING IDIOT!"

I have no way of knowing just how true this is but in view of his treatment of the Medal of Honor Society inaugural ball I would not put it past him.

Bob Lawless

9. trench12

trench12 TS Member

The man with the horrific eye injury said it all. We should all be embarassed and ashamed that we allow OUR government to treat illegal aliens (criminals) better than those that have put themselves in harms way and given so much. If those injuries were of an industrial nature the victim would receive tremendous compensation. Our vets, that another story. Shame on us for allowing this.

10. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Those who have not served, those who have not sacraficed, have no idea. NOBOMA has done neither. God Bless our Warriors. Thanks for the post Jerbear. Jake Jacobs, 1SG US ARMY Ret.

11. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Very moving... My utmost respect goes out to all who served. May God bless you.

JB=Jerry Beach 85603917

12. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Cannot stop crying......and not ashamed to admit it. VERY powerful........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.