1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The war on terror do u think it will be WW3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FranchiMan, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranchiMan

FranchiMan TS Member

That would suck.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

FranchiMan..join the Marines now so you don't miss any of the fun...and so you can get away from the computer and trolling stupid questions

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's already WWIII....welcome to the wonderful world of current events!

4. alpine

alpine TS Member

It can't be WW3 because the French haven't surrendered yet.

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

The war on terror WW3???? No gentlemen,,,,the war on terror CANNOT be won by military force,,,But-----thats all beside the point,,,The war on terror is "going" to be just a "footnote" in history,,,,40 years from now,,it will talked about in the same tones as the Kamikaze Pilots in WW2!!!!!

Your're getting your head turned by "sub-plots",,,,,,The real danger to our way of life is not terrorists!!!!!

The real danger is that "we" will OVER-REACT to a "percieved" threat in such a manner,,,that our liberties will be in danger!!!!! They already are!!!! We have already lost some of the "blanket" of security that our constitution provides!!! As I said many times before,,,,"The holy lands hae been attacked before,,,,for thousands of years before us,,,,Yet they are there!!!! No military in history has been able to do what we are attempting!!!! The ONLY ONES that ever ended up "changing" was the attacking force,,,and the the countries they came from"!!!!!!

The real danger is becoming a "BALKANIZED SOCIETY",,,,,and we are well on our way to becoming that!!!!!

The real danger will come when this government decides to form the "north american union",,,,the dollar bill phased out,,to be replaced in time with the "Amero"....

The real danger is the NWO and the way of life that will follow!!!!

You guys are again "missing the page of history" that is being turned,,,right now!!! As "we" the "attacking force" start changing from within,,,changing "economically,,socially,,religiously"...

And soon??? another payroll deduction for "universal healthcare" taken right from your check,,,,leaving less and less to you,,,the "invisable" fence starts to tighten its grip!!!!

Soon---today---right now!!! More than 100 Mexican Trucking Firms are set to roll into the U.S.------free from inspections!!!

The USDA is set to remove warning labels from food products!!!! Farm subsides are coming to an end,,bringing with it???? The "true cost" of a tomato,,apple,,pear,,a gallon of milk,,a 16oz porterhouse T-bone!!!!

The real danger will be when the NWO has YOU in its grip!!!! Its already started of course,,,,But will swing into full gear on election day,,,,2008!!! As you watch the dis-mantling of the rest of american manufacturing thru the Kyoto Treaty and all the nasty,cheesy little details contained within!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Does that mean you expect the Dems or the Repubs to win in 08'? and where do you get this stuff??

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Setterman:

Yes,,I think the writing is pretty clear on the wall,,,I expect the Dems to win!! Why??? Well,,,Bush has done everything in the world to make it happen!! In wartime,,the man has an approval rating of 28%!!! When it should be 92%!!!

His failure,,or what "will be " his failure in Iraq,,his failure to secure the border against the wishes of the American People,,the american people are ready for a change,,,ther're thinking-----anybody but another Republican!!!

Where do I get this stuff???? The flow of information tells me so,,,,world events tell me so,,,,current break-down of ANY border policy tells me so,,,millions of high-paying jobs outsourced in exchange for millions of low-paying service jobs tells me so,,,the switch from a "manufacturing economy" into a "service economy" tells me so!!! The Balkanization of the country thru illegal immigration tells me so!!!

The fact that NO ONE would vote for Cheney,,and would rather tell him to go &^%$ himself tells me so,,,,The fact that Cheney will take a powder and the Republican front-runner will be a new face tells me so.....But you never know,,,I might be wrong,,I doubt it,,but there is that "off chance"!!!

AKA Grammie.........

8. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Grammie is absolutely right, furthermore within a few years of granting 12 million illegals amnesty they in turn will bring all of their families here swelling the numbers to over a hundred million potential new voters. The enemy walks amongst us.
    Robert

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My Son in Law is a trucker, and the border is lined with Mexican trucks waiting to invade the US.

They will not keep logs, and not observe the safety regs we do, and probably not carry insurance. Where previously limited to 25 miles inside the US, now they will be able to go anywhere.

Truckers, get ready. You are going to be as gone as the professional meat cutters.

Our country is being sold down the river and the sheep don't seem to notice.

HM

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard G Gordon Liddy talk about this NAU. A highway from Mexico to Canada 4 football fields wide. And they also want to change the currency.

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

hey Rick,..I wonder if those towelheads know the Koran had a typo...it is 72 "Virginians"

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way
    to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr.
    Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the
    Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches
    Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed
    the Federal government to provide for the common defense!"
    He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of
    Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the
    same love for liberty and America. As he writhes on the ground,
    Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate
    where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination,
    he screams "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians
    waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.