1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Unloader" by Gary Bulley

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil R, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

Thought I would share with you nice folks my impression of the shell "Unloader" that Gary Bulley in Victor, MT makes. First off the manufacturing in what appears to be Redwood is first class, it is very nicely made. Although I have not tried to open the blade cutter compartment it looks like it is replaceable. Operation is slick, only a few turns and the shall is in two sections. I was able to salvage without damage the wad, powder and shot. I had a bunch of shells to take apart that I would not normally shoot. Most of them from setting up my MEC 9000GN with Auto-Mate. IMO it is a useful tool. You can contact Gary Bulley at Centerfire Ranch, 1632 Red crow Road, Victor, MT 59875 (thebulleys"at"peoplepc.com)
    Neil

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I have one of Gary's Unloaders, too - it looks as good as it works and that's darned good!

Ed

3. Duck

Duck Member

GB,

Home for lunch and brought in the mail, lo and behold a package from MT!.
    Being the curious type I had to try em!, Holy Schmidt! Ya Done Good!,
    Worked flawlessly!. Thank You!.

Don;

4. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

8/20/07...Got Gary's shell cutter today.....VERY NICE. If not for someone on trapshotters who gave me a "too light" recipe...I'm not sure I needed one. BUT, Gary's "tool" is GREAT..........3 twists and all my components "except primer" are recovered.I've got an old LEE loader that takes the primer out. Nice tool,simple design,works great ! I'm not sure I've "screwed up" $22 worth of shells yet......but Gary's tool WILL pay for itself someday!
    THANKS GARY
    D.Kusner

5. duckeye

duckeye TS Member

Just got my "unloader" in the mail today and it does not work as well as everyone says "IT WORKS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN THAT" It is so slick that anyone would say slick as snot on a door knob It is really good Everyone that loads should have on

Duckeye

6. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Got mine and started unloading all of the old shells from my previous loader which had the crimps come open. It is slicker than . . . well, it's awfully slick. My biggest problem is getting the hard European wads out of the shell base - but they do come with a bit of persuasion. I'm thrilled. It's going to pay for itself in short order, I suspect.

Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bulley email
bulley shotshell unloader

gary bulley

gary bulley drag racing
gary bulley racing
gary bulley shotshell unloader
gary bulley unloader
the unloader by gary bulley