1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale ---"THE UNLOADER"--- 2 "SPECIAL" 18" Myrtlewood Barrel Gauge Sets--RARE !!---1 Time only !!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by theunloader, Aug 26, 2016.

1. theunloader

theunloader TS Supporters TS Supporters

3583.JPG 3577.JPG 3571.JPG 3580.JPG [/B][/B][/B]
    -----the unloader.com-----

Gary Bulley
    1632 Red Crow Rd.
    Victor, Montana---59875 ---(406) 961--3311.-

2817.JPG 3134.JPG 3158.JPG 2989.JPG

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  2. Darryle

Darryle Slacker

How much for a set of all 4 at least 20" long each, with a single case? The case does not have to be pretty, it could be a pine 2x12 for all I care. Is it a possible to have 1 head/gauge and 4 shafts?

3. theunloader

Darryle, There are 2 Gauges available---One does--10/ 12/16 Ga.----The other does 20/28 Ga.--Either can be purchased with a "DIAL" Indicator, or a "DIGITAL" Indicator.--- 8" to 18" are the standard lengths. ( Same Price ) Anything longer is strictly time and material.---I do not use any wood, other than "GUNSTOCK" material.--Walnut--Myrtlewood--Maple or African Purple Heart.
    Call for Prices----(406) 961-3311-----Gary B.
    3158.JPG

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Have a Combo...It's Fabulous...The Best..Thanks Again Gary..Merry Christmas to You and Yours. Bart

theunloader thanked this.
  5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Un,

I need five of these thingies, all made from different grades of pine. All with 48" measuring sticks and 3-ball things that can measure from my J. C. Higgins .410 squirrel nest shooter up to my 10 gauge quail gun. I need them delivered to Hawaii in time for Christmas.

I can pay you with either wood or thrice fired Federal Paper hulls (your choice).

Whaddya think??

Warmest regards to Judy and you at Christmas,

Mike Mann

6. theunloader

Sorry Mike, I used up all my Pine--After I hardened it, it turned to Ironwood and became too hard to machine. I switched to hardened Balsa wood as it is easier to work with !!! I had an order for 10,000 Cutters, but I couldn't get enough Balsa, so I had to switch to EBONY for the same price !!! If you get any Balsa wood Gun Stock Wood, Please let me know !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Montana !!!

7. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary,

No balsa here in Oregon. I'll be picking up some Silver Madrone and some Bubinga shortly. If you send me all the money you got at Christmas, I'll put you on the list for a few board feet of each. Found out that the secret to Silver Madrone is to only cut long dead trees. Let nature do the drying and stabilizing.

Glad to see that you finally got that cutter order from Walmart. The way I figger it, the 10,000 will take upwards of 650 mature walnut trees. I'll start looking for you. In the meantime you might want to give Gillette a heads-up. That's a lot of razor blades.

In your spare time......................................................

Best of the Holidays from deep, dark Oregon. Mike Mann

8. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family Well-Known Member

Gary, we just love ours. You do amazing work.

Merry Christmas.

Bud

9. 3dram

3dram TS Member

Hi Gary,

Brian from Toronto here. 3Dram on ts.com
    I sent out USD money order to you for the gauge today via post. Thanks again for your help. Have a Happy New Year!

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Banned User Banned

Gary, you have a PM. Thanks, Jon.

11. theunloader

Merlin, Your's should be delivered to Casa Grand Trap Club today--------Thanks Again !!

12. theunloader

3149.JPG

13. theunloader

-----Pictures of The SD Trap Family's Set.---Thanks Again Bud !! 3149.JPG 3154.JPG

SD Trap Family thanked this.
  14. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family Well-Known Member

Gary, this has been such a great tool for us. This makes a great addition to any club that wants one on hand for their shooters to use.

Thanks again Gary as we will keep using ours on a regular basis.

Bud

15. BENCHREST

BENCHREST Active Member Supporting Vendor

Gary, that is some pretty wood. Joe