1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

?? The Ultimate Squad ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Well it was a beautiful week end and I must say the targets at Jaqua's were great. Alot of fun, the following photo's represent why it is difficult to break good scores when I had to shoot, coach, and give lessons between events. The first photos I am very proud of, it is the first in 17 years that I was on a squad with everyone shooting my products. Starting from the left are lead off man Kevin (Clyde) Snyder, # 2 Rick (Yoder Harddick Cornholeo) Miller, Me, Bob (Bubba) Harper, and bring up the rear Steve (Tornado) Smith.

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view¤t=jaque5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I fell a little ill on Monday and was replaced with a fine young junior shooter Austin and I understand he did quite well. It is to bad the young man had to go through the mental pain of this squad, but they will make him ready for all kinds of adversaties.

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view¤t=jaque3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I am not sure what was going on but I was told that Bob (Bubba) Harper is now a Morman and this is a photo of his wives and cheering section.

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view¤t=jaque4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

And last but not least our # 2 man of the hour Rick (Yoder Harddick Cornholeo)Miller. I had the pleasure of sleeping with Rick for the wwekend but I will deny everything, what goes on in Toledo stays in Toledo.

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view¤t=Jaque1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

It was all in good fun and I only wish that everyone had friends like this, it is what shooting is all about. Thank you for taking a look and I hope it brings a smile to your day.

Dennis DeVault

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great group.

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

You are a lucky guy, Dennis!

milt

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

Dennis:
    It is great to see you actually take time to shoot. I did notice that you did not say anything about how well you shot, or not.LOL
    I could not agree more that shooting is mostly about the good friends and fine people you get to meet and know. I hope to see you getting to shoot more and that you are feeling better now.
    Randy Rose

5. Dennis DeVault

Hi Jerry,

If all goes well I would like to be in Florida in 2009. Maybe to the vendors shoot and the Southern Grand. We are planning on a major expansion in the company to increase our capacity for guns and stocks. The wood business is growing daily. And just to let you know the ladies did buy a steak for the Sunday meal. I do feel like a very rich man with all the support that we have received over the past couple of years. So far most of the customers that come in for work end up as friends and that sure is not a bad thing. Look forward to seeing you in Florida in the spring. Cindy and I are going to Vegas in two weeks,she needs a much needed break so I will be at the Vegas gun club from the 18th on. Stay out of trouble and look forward to seeing you.

Dennis DeVault

6. max trap

max trap Member

Dennis, I notice in the picture your not shooting in a thong. Is that something you've changed recently ?

7. Dennis DeVault

No,

For the the sake of the children and the ladies present I decided not to show all that I had to soon. Thank you for the reminder, I did however threaten Rick that if he didn't start shooting better it would come out of retirement.

Dennis DeVault

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I don't know about the thong thing, but I did notice right off that you and Bubba have some thing about displaying the legs unlike your other buds. What's that all about?.....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

9. Robb

Robb Member

I don't get my legs out until dark and thankfully neither does Dennis.

Rick was glad to see Austin on the squad so he was not the shortest shooter.

As far as our guts and chests, we all want to look like Austin as he is one fine chick magnet. Bubba

10. magic

magic Member

I SEE WE FINALLY KICKED THE LAST KRIEGHOFF OFF THE SQUAD.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.