1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The U.S. is doomed!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

With the falling dollar & Russia starting the arms race again, they are doing to us what we did to the former Soviet Union, bankrupt our system. We are sending our wealth out of the U.S.---We can't afford an all volunteer military, salaries & family support are the biggest part of the military budget.----Phil

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

They are coming out with a new submarine missile, supplying Iran with nuke material, a new generation of fighter planes -----Phil

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Welcome to the bus. You're a little late, you'll have to get on the back.

HM

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I agree that Putin is attempting to revive Russia's place in the world as a "power" instead of a corrupt and bankrupt basket case. Russia is finding the money for this expansion in oil revenues but instead of applying these rubbles to modernize their infrastructure and reform their political and market systems, they are spending them on weapons and the support of rogue states.

Meanwhile they are exporting thousands of their citizens to the US where they resist integration into US society and many of them organize into vicious and violent criminal enterprises. Somehow they are admitted into the US as "persecuted" individuals but they seem to come with enormous sums of money. Many of them collect SS and other forms of US largess while they invest their money in cash businesses and pay little or no taxes. I know this first-hand. Maybe that is how they will bankrupt us - and our politicians are all too ready to assist.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Gordy...don't ya know you don't need proof to start rumors. LOL

Sounds like its unfair..."They are doing to us what we did to former Soviet Union, Bankrupt our system". We are doing a good job of that ourselves!!!! Lets get the tariffs on imports the same as we pay on the exports for starters. Do you suppose that the white house and big business would go for that!!!! Oh sorry, I keep forgetting who's in charge.

Bill

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Gordy:

Chatbrat is correct!!!! Russia is flush with petro dollars!!! And they are "back"!!!

Proof???? Okay,,The proof came when those Russian Bear Bombers entered U.S. airspace and were intercepted by our fighters,,,pleasantries were then exchanged!!!!!

Again over English airspace,,,russian bears making what they "now" call routine flights!!!

You must view events such as these and learn from what you see!!!! The Russians were speaking "loud and clear" although no voices were heard!!!!!

I did not need a translator to see what russia was up to,,,,,,,,after more than 20 years they were simply showing NATO that their "placesetting" needed dusting off,,,,because they'll be showing up for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be aware,,,,Russia is indeed back!!!!

But,,,as halfmile also states,,,,,,"welcome to the bus"!!!!

You gentlemen are LATE!!!! Several years late!! The Russian "build-up" started long ago,,,just before George Bush de-stablized the entire area....

AKA Grammie...........

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Commies are bad!

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hilary is BAD, therefore is Hilary a Commie.

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Grammie's only experience with " russian bears" came when he was keeping company with an extremely large, hairy, homosexual russian man a couple of years ago. Evidently, he still harbors anomosities.

10. chuckles

chuckles Member

Gordon, read the newspapers, surf the Internet, watch the TV, listen to your Podcast's....it is all there for you to hear and see and then draw your own conclusions.....eh.

Grammie is right on....

Halfmile is righ on even moreso than Grammie....

ChatBrat...very observant of you, you may now get on the Bus...

Birdogs...Putin is the head of the Russian... Corrupt, Bankrupt, Basket case as you state...it now serves his best interest's to wave some swords around and posture himself and Mother Russia as a Global Power...

Putin is a Benevalent Dictator

regards

11. smartass

smartass TS Member

Message Deleted

12. noseeam

noseeam TS Member

Putin,is man of the year in Times Mag.

Sure thought it would be Bush.Do to the fact he has put this country on track.
    We are better off than ever,thanks George.

Canceled my subcription to Time.

Bad Eyes

Bo

13. likes-to-shoot

noseeam......I'm glad I don't live in your world.

14. noseeam

noseeam TS Member

Likes-to-shoot,I hope you don't believe I meant that.
    Perhaps,I should have put at the end of my thread (THIS IS A JOKE).
    Sorry to mislead you.

Bad eyes

Bo

15. likes-to-shoot

Bo.....Sorry, I guess I'm too gullible. LOL

Bill

16. smartass

smartass TS Member

It's all Bush's fault and you can quote me on that. Life would be perfect if only Gore or Kerry had won. Boo HOO HOO

17. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Oh yes Chat is right on 100%. 2 yrs ago Putin told the Saudis if they were to lower the price of oil by more production he would flood the world with oil so It would almost be usless to them and it would kill their economy. Russia is building a natural gas line all the way down to Italy. He has been spending their ill gotten funds on military as fast as he can. Since they threw the owner of the oil in prison and took over the oil fields and controled production Putin has threatened several of the oil producing countries to keep the oil prices up. He intends to do that very thing that we done to him. Only he has China and middle east countries to help. Oh and yes big business here is doing its share also.

One thing for sure he goes to bed at night laughing his ass off at us and watching us buy our own rope to hang ourselves.

18. noseeam

noseeam TS Member

I think someone said a few years ago,this country will be taken without fireing
    a shot as he was beating his shoe on the desk.

How many of you can recall that?

Bad eyes

Bocephas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.