1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Truth" is Posted on Fox31 News Denver site

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Perazzi_MX8, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

I was contacted by Fox31 News KDVR in Denver. The truth about the Perazzi Gun Show story is available on their website, now.

kdvr.com

http://kdvr.com/2013/05/22/woman-fabricated-tale-of-italian-gun-exec-being-questioned-after-terrorist-claim/

2. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

AMAZING that they printed a retraction. Pretty shoddy journalism if you read the description on the website. One crack-pot source and no independent verification before they ran the story. I hope Perazzi goes after her in US court!

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Click Here to see the story.

4. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

pyrdek Thanks for the easy link to the Perazzi story.

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't find it amazing at all that FOX printed a retraction. They're about the only journalists left in the news business. They acknowledged that mistakes were made with regards to verification of the source. They have been honest about it.

I seriously doubt that ABC, CBS, PMSNBC or CNN would have admitted fault in the same situation. After all they make the news up as they go.

Anyone care to venture a guess on what Ms Aguirres political affiliation is?

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If you've watched any of the alphabet news channels lately, they are just "talk" shows like Oprah's style show were!!

NO journalism to speak OF!!

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Korrine Aguirre

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

GW22's sweetheart picture is above I see. I can imagine him taking her for a ride in his F18 that he knows so much about

As I posted in the original thread- that just didnt make sense- Perazzi getting into a cab with all those guns by himself--They would not have fit and he could not have handled the crates himself or even the display cases

This is a black eye for gun advocates that jumped on this story. It hurts all of us conservative and moderate gun owners to have nut cases like this.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.