1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The truth is out about buying on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BustClays, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BustClays

BustClays Member

There is a thread, "What is the WORST gun that you've ever owned?" that has about 90 responses so far. Many of these experiences with "Crap" guns ended by the owners saying that they sold them off to some other unsuspecting schmuck. Think about it, these are the trap shooters that many of us trust when buying a gun on TS.com. Better think twice and check out your next purchase before you buy from a stranger.

bustclays

2. BustClays

BustClays Member

I must add that the previous message is done somewhat, tongue in cheek. I have had some great experiences both buying and selling on this web site. I just thought that it was an interesting observation.

bustclays

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Sell it to an unsuspecting sucker on here? Wait a second I have to get that O/U tomato stake. Never thought of screwing another trap shooter. Would that make me a damacrap? LOL

I did donate a Steoger to the club for a loaner gun.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.