1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TRULY FORGOTTEN WAR

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I haven't forgotten it. My father served there '50-'52. I am restoring a Dodge M37 weapons carrier that will be painted and lettered for his unit. And I build Korean War armor models. (Most modelers build WWII or modern armor.) Also have a large collection of Korean War books.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I always considered it the war of the "screw up" of Truman's not letting Mac Arthur roll into China.

Our first compromise war for political reasons. Welcome home Korean Vets. Tough war. Thank you for your service.

3. trapshootinbubba

trapshootinbubba Member

@jcl To you and all the other veterans on this site, being a veteran myself I SALUTE YOU !!

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Not forgotten by those that care and know. Many want to forget all our political wars. Vietnam will be next and then the Gulf wars in the future. All vets need to hang together along with those that understand and don't let them ever forget.

Don

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Everyone should read the story of the Korean war. It was a tuff hard fought war, on both sides. With, I might add one of the greatest battles in the history of warfare: "The Frozen Chosen in the Freez'in Season" or Chosen Reservoir. I, a Vietnam Vet, salute you Korean Vets on you 60th.

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I have an M-1 Carbine that came from Korea supplies. I play with it often and the offsprings and grandkids always ask if it's coming with us on a range trip. I think of the many heros from the "forgotten conflict" and all the others every time I break it out and poke holes. It always gets inquiries at the range. Thank you and all your compatriots for your service.....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.