1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Troll Hall of Fame.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The Troll Hall of Fame is a place that is mentioned from time to time on this site and I was just wondering (other than myself) what were/are some of your favorite Trolls that have frequented this forum? Personally, I would have to go with Sober_Sooner (aka "Sobie", "Prince_of_darkness", "Drunken_sooner" etc.) A second very close favorite was "Esterhaus"....that guy was very sharp, a true classic who could throw a pointed dart....he could bring tears to my eyes I would laugh so hard. But there were so, so many who could be exceptionally entertaining.

Any other favorites?

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

des'pencer could always maintain an air of personally-insulting aggressive bullheadedness which would draw at least ten angry responses from me on any subject at all, way more from others. In terms of pure frustration generated, he tops my list.

Neil

3. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

I remember your old graveyard drawing. That was funny!

I'm glad I never received a tombstone. I am also glad that an old nemesis "EE" is not lurking here anymore. There is a difference between a contrarian and a troll. That dude was a burr under everyones saddle.
    sportshot_2008_0303242.jpg

4. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Don't forget Bigdumbdon.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

357ah: You keep posting and you keep showing how really ignorant you are of this site and this sport. You don't even qualify as a troll. Now as the biggest little POS trouble maker you might be in the running.

Don

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

On a roll this morning Don?! Tom Rhoads

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

How about nuckinfutz from a couple of years ago. His name was changed to something i can't remember by David or the mods. Bulge.

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Don got a chuckle out of me Tom. Glad I'd finished my coffee. :)

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Tron you need to go back to your drawing of a cemetery of lost trolls. You had all of them in the drawing. They are the ones that we need to honor and have in the hall of fame.

10. Neil Winston

Oh, I almost forgot 221, on display above. He's the guy who can't read. "fitask" indeed!

Neil

11. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

That tree hugger "Red" who passed himself off as a gunfitter was a dandy of a troll. I think he could possibly be the most hated person to ever post on this site.

ss

12. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

Is doc longshot on the list

13. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Bigdumbdon, your post was especially nonsensical, even for you.

Run out of your Trollatol?

14. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

NEAL NEAL NEAL......I read just fine, but my spellings about on par with yours. BTW.. Your naps are getting longer.

I nominate NEAL for TROLL GUARD.

15. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Most of the Trolls that were colorful are gone either by choice or not. Personally I don't care who posts what as long as it is not badmouthing other TS posters. As far as EE, I guess I did not realize he was gone but if he is it probably was done by a mod

16. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

Jerbear gets my vote. I couldn't say anything at the time but during the Detroit Mayor Kilpatrick saga, all the things he was saying about him seemed kind of funny in as much as everytime he saw him, Jerbear would make a B line over to him and shake his hand and say something nice.

17. Neil Winston

Just for fun I used to accuse zzt of being des'pencer. But now I have a new suspect - 221, you didn't used to be des'pencer, did you?

Neal

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

What's hilarious is that most or the inductees are just azzhules and the inductors don't even know what a troll is. LOL And the biggest troll ever is conducting the ceremonies! How many forums did you get kicked off of before you found this honey hole Tron? How does it get better than this? At least there is a service being performed, maybe one of these old trapshooters might accidentally get on some other forum, at least they will know what a troll is.

Oh yeh, Trolls are those little dingle berries hanging off Obamas butt. LOL

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I like Silverbullets definition of a troll because it fits 357ah perfectly.

Don

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Silverbullet, just how do you know Obama has little dingleberries hanging off his butt? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.