1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Trap App is a Top 10 Apple App - Thank you!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AllAmer4, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Thanks to the support of trapshooters around the globe (literally), The Trap App became a Top 10 Apple App Store app last week. I never dreamed that possible and am very thankful for your support. I hope to keep the momentum going as shooting season begins to heat up. This is just the beginning of what the app will be able to do.

Thanks,

Dean

allamer4_2011_12019.jpg

2. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

3. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Yeah I like it, but after adding this year's scores in (so far) by shoot, it won't let me add the previous years' data in by "average" like it said it would for "other" years. I'm fine with doing this year's "by shoot", but not all previous years. That's a bummer cuz I'm not going back in and adding every single shoot from prior years into it.

Trapgeek

Can you fix that??

4. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Did you go to Averages, then select the prior year you'd like to enter? Totals can only be added via the Average area, not the regular Shoots method/screen. It will look like the attached image. Please PM me if you're still having trouble.

Dean
    allamer4_2011_120110.jpg

5. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

I can see how you did this, but I have another question.
    Is it possible to get an average for practice rounds? I can see how to do that.

Also... on my android, all your fonts/icons are very small? How do I make them larger? (The other apps seem to be fine.)

Thanks!

Mark T.

6. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Mark-practice averages are done the same way as all others. Which type of Android do you have?

Dean

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Dean, After clicking the "add scores" the screen turns really dark when the dialogue box pops up asking if I want to add another event any way to keep this from happening?

Bryan

8. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

Bryan,

No, that's by design. It actually saves a few steps if you're entering multiple events for a day.

Dean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.