1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Supremes on DC...Today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

You can here talk on C-SPAN today starting at 10am (et) with oral argument staring at 11:30 et.

2. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Without a doubt, THE most important decision on the Second Amendment in many years. This ruling will shape the future of gun ownership forever. Scary thing if the handgun ban in D.C. is upheld. Sadly, most shotgun shooters are clueless about it's ramification thinking it won't affect them...nothing farther from the truth.

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

You can read it here,,,

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

This is an audio recording from the hearing earlier this morning. You can hear it on C-Span TV and on C-SPAN satellite radio. Cameras are not allowed in the court.

Doug

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Scalia is grilling the crap out of the DC lawyer. The DC lawyer is trying to make the state malitia argument and Scalia literally ate him alive.

Jim

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Judge Napalitano (sp) on Fox opined a few minutes ago that the final decision will fall in favor of gun ownership by law abiding citizens - to come out around June.....Bob Dodd

7. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

i sure hope this country that i love so much isnt ruled by liberal dommy crats that think we dont have the right to defend our selves against anyone that wishes to cause me, my family or my fellow law abiding fellow harm. i just dont understand that the proof is all over the place. guns save lives. these people that are supposed to be smarter than me cant see this? i just dont get it! lee

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Regardless of which way the S.C. rules, the importance of Republican presidents, whom generally nominate conservative judges to serve who are smart enough to interpret the constitution as written and intended by the authors and not try to create their own law, can not be stated loud enough.

9. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

We might have to hold our noses to vote for McCain but I can't believe he'll appoint more liberal judges to the Supreme Court than Hitlery or Osama Obama.
    Don't forget that some of the Supremes are pretty old and replacements, probably two, will be appointed by the next president...Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.