1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sparta Inn

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapp2012, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapp2012

trapp2012 Member

Any body get a room here. Its cheap and inexpensive any opinions?

2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

Had a friend stay there last year,he did not like it but it is close to the shoot and if all a guy is gonna do is sleep there and it is cool i could put up with it...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Cheap and inexpensive, theres two words that give you a warm fuzzy feeling ... They don't usually go together with posh and comfortable ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

I stayed there a couple of years ago and I would give it a 1/2 star rating. The bed was really soft and the shower was very old tiled thing. If you don't have a wife or girl friend with you, it will work in a pinch.

Jim

5. FLIP

FLIP Member

I slept in the truck

6. 2ndhandsmoke

2ndhandsmoke Member

I stayed there for the first three days of championship week last year nd after a trip to walmart for disinfectant and deodorizers, it would still be just a place to sleep, not much more. Also, as someone stated before, it is not a place to take you wife. While waiting for shootoffs the one night, we were talking to a gentleman who had the "Taliban Inn" on a list of the places that someone should stay at once.

As I joked with the people that I went with, a perscription of antibiotics and penecilin for the STD's and you are good as new.

7. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I stayed there last year for 3 nights. AC worked, shower was hot, ref, and MW worked also, sheets were clean, carpet was worn and ceiling had water stains. I have stayed in deer camps that were a hell of a lot worse. This year I have reservation at Sparta's Best Western, price is about the same, sure hope the unit is a little nicer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.