1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Snow's have hit the State

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by littleriver, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleriver

littleriver TS Member

I ran across the first flock of snows I have seen this year. I haven't even seen any Honkers yet and normally they are here a week to two before the snows.

We still have some available spots for spring snow goose hunting in South Dakota. You can also Pheasant Hunt with us while you are here. Normally about March 20 is when the birds are peaking in our county but you need to be a bit flexible if possible.

The guys were harvesting a couple hundred birds a day out of our fields last season. Those were the fields within three miles from the lodge. I don't know how the guys did on our land 20 miles North.

If you want more info you can either call, email or go to our website at www.littleriverpheasanthunts.com
    littleriver@abe.midco.net
    Home 605-262-0844
    Cell 605-395-7799

2. Lyle

Lyle Member

Snow goose BLUE PHASE Mr. Advocate, or should I say....snow goose rookie!

Lyle

Little River I am enjoying the photos of SoDak. I am from north of your borders originally and have seen a snow goose or two in my day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.