1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SMOKING GUN!!!! - 1994 AWB creator ran F&F

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

AH AH AH AH AH AH, I didn't know anything about gun walking, AH AH AH until just a few weeks ago. Both these pieces of excrement planned and knew all about it. Read on.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/29/issas-secret-gunwalking-wiretaps-revealed-congress/

3. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

off with his head!

4. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Again I'll say it: There is more to this then the public has been told, the Feds are trying to cover something up. I believe that what they are trying to cover up is criminal activity and that is why they've circled the wagons.

Anybody who owns a gun, whether a single gun or multiple guns, should be scared to death over this botched attempt to manufacture a crisis to be used to deprive American citizens of their Constitutional rights.

Watergate with a body count is an accurate description of this growing scandal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.