1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The silence of the Left

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

CharlesK80, Flincher, Dahaub, all the rest of the vociferous pukes who made so much noise when they thought they were on top.

Where did they go? You may feel free to add names to this roll call.

HM

2. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

About 90% of all politicians,left or right, aren't worth the powder that it would take to blow them hell. A bunch of crooks that are only in office to line their pockets and the pockets of their friends at the expense of the American tax payer. Neil Swenson

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

That is true trinket but some actually believe what they say. The rest of us can think for ourselves.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Halfmile,

Don't forget Licks-The-Spout. He's conspicuously absent, too.

Where did they all go?

You know they're reading these threads.

They know, that we know, that they got HANDED THEIR ASSES in the past week. And that they don't like it.

Come on, libs...aren't you going to come on here & tell us how you're actually *happy* Scott Brown won, and that it will "make Congress slow down" and "do a better job on legislation?"

Aren't you gonna come back and tell us that you weren't really all that hot about what Congress was doing, anyway, and you think the events of the past week are actually good?

Huh?

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Where's Trappy and his letter to the President??? He's sure disappeared.

Never fear, theres some new or re-created dudes. Smoker and shooter

6. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I know that some people think of Ron Paul as kind of a crackpot, but he really does seem to be an honest man trying to make a difference. Why is it that our people would rather sign on with a bunch of crooks and liars that just make hollow promises on TV that are rarely fulfilled, than an honest individual that really does love his country for what it is rather than what him and his friends can get out of it?. Neil Swenson

7. Virgil

Virgil Member

Try being informed instead of opinionated (Saw that on a post in another category) Most of the threads in this category are nothing but BE (bovine excrement). In my opinion--HEHEHE. I forgot, I need to be informed. I guess maybe I am informed since I have read most of the threads and the facts speak for themselves. Factually, they are BE. Unfortunately, hatred triumphs reason most of the time. Look up the meaning of vociferous and then look at yourself. Looks a lot like the pot calling the kettle black as the old saying goes.. Love it. Knock yourselves out trying to out nasty each other and then see if the world is a better place because of your efforts.

Virgil

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Nasty is our middle name. We don't have to "make the world a better place" to get what we want, Virgil. (That heady task falls to the likes of you and your utopian dreamer friends.) All we have to do, is foment just enough negativity to thwart "you guys."

You see, we are the party of "No." We are the "Goons of Gridlock." We are not here to "make a difference" in the lives of our fellow man. All we want is for our fellow man to leave us the hell alone. And all we have to do to accomplish that, is throw a handful of sand in the gears whenever the Pendulum swings you and your utopian dreamer friends into power every 16 years (and you start getting wet dreams about how much you can redistribute away from the rest of us).

See how that works? You have to "take the castle." Our job is to sit here (glass of cabernet in hand) and pour boiling oil on your (huddled, teeming) heads.

If you want to "make a difference," put _your_ money (not mine), and your mouth (and backside) behind the task and GO DO IT. There's flights leaving to Haiti every day. And if your sympathies are closer to home, there's plenty of needy people right here in America (probably even down the street from you) who can benefit from your efforts. Sitting here giving social justice morality lectures to "angry white hacks" like us (who in truth want to accomplish nothing) is a waste of time.

If the "losers" of the world want something, go get it. Stop wasting your time trying to steal it from the rest of us. It's really just that simple.

(Or...you can just sit there in front of your computer reading Daily Kos and The Economist, lecturing the rest of us about how "well read" you are. It's your choice, Gandhi).

Respectfully - and I really mean that, to the bottom of my (little black) heart,

buzzy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.