1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The sign says it all!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

My wife put this up in our yard about a year ago. I have no intentions of taking it down. Mike.

[​IMG]

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

Isn't that the truth. Jim

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, when God was considered the finial Authority over man's discussions not the King(President/politicians)!!

God gave stern warnings what would happen if you turned to a King for guidance over Trusting Him!

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It's getting worse ever day

5. TjayE

TjayE Member

Amen to all above.

6. Norsky

Norsky Member

You're right on the mark Timberfaller. When the Supreme Court kicked God out of the country in 1963, the country went into free fall. So sorry my grandkids will never know the wonderful country I grew up in.
    Regards,
    Ray

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

When the People want a "Do All" government, one the Founders didn't give us, God informed all what to expect! It has come to pass in the USA !!

If you don't believe there is a God, then look at history. There is a list of five items that was accruing in the last days of Rome. WE ARE THERE.

We have created a generation and a half of highly educated people(book learned),

but can't think for themselves or balance a check book or know the meaning of the word "budget"!! They do know what the word "Plastic" means!! "as long as it works I have money" Very sad.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Mike,

It brings tears to my eyes. My children and grandkids won't have even a small portion of what I had. It used to be that parents made it better for the next generation. Now, the liberals have changed all that. Our kids won't have it better, only different. Gee, they could have had that anytime by just moving to a different country.

My grandparents showed unbelievable courage in crossing the Atlantic to move to a new country in which they did not even know the language. Their motive was opportunity. What gave them that opportunity was freedom; personal and economic. All that has evaporated. "All hail the all-powerful government!" It does not have citizens, only subjects.

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

This is a good one too. from an old post!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

11. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

It can't be expressed better than Birdogs did. What a shame.

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Liberals have long been trying to destroy the 3 things that have kept this country Free!--God, Guns, and Guts!

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

When you get rid of God--Guns and Guts,it's over----We're almost there---VOTE and get your friends to also----This will be a close one---Let's hope the court is in our favor---If Obama gets in nxt time he'll stack the court so that is over---The country we love and leave behind----gL----SJB

14. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Timberfaller for President!!!!!!!!! God has blessed this great Nation of ours.....But what have we done in return?

15. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Its not all lost unless we let it fall apart. If it does its because no one stoodup for god and our country. It everone would read the book of Life Unworthy of Life by several British Drs. and Journalist you could see exactlly step by step where the adjunda is headed by the Obamma regime. Remember its not whether god is on our side but are we on his side. Wild Bill

16. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

There are a lot of things I miss. I miss children being respectful to the police and their teachers. I miss parents acting like parents, and not trying to be friends to their kids. All I had to see was my dad put his hand by his belt and believe me that would get my attention.

I miss when finding a job, how proud and loyal I was to work for that company, and in return the company was loyal to me as their employee. I miss going to work each day well knowing that if I give a 100% effort, that I would have earned my pay and that my job was secure.

I miss seeing an item that said, made in Japan, how people would say that item was piece of crap, and the only good thing to purchase was American made.

I miss feeling like we were the best, most powerful, country on earth. Just let some third world country mess with us, and we could unlease he-- on them.

I could go on and on, but you all know what I am talking about.
    May God bless America, as we all need it.
    Steve Balistreri

17. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Guys,

It was during your lifetime that the government "maxed-out" its credit card. It's pretty easy to talk about the "hay-day" because a lot of the income you earned was directly or indirectly due to the government spending/wasting our future away over the last 30-40 years. Rockets, bombers, roads, wars, ect, ect, ect........

But don't worry, you'll still get your Social Security check next month.

18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

BUT your Social Security check may not buy much!

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Smoke, that is exactly what the sign is saying, all of that. Mike.

20. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

God bless the Americans that are true Americans. Ask yourself one question when your ready to vote . Are you better off now than when the " Change" got elected, I dobut it! I know my wife and I aren't!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.