1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Shooting Park - Horace, ND

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Len in Phoenix, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

Can anyone tell me some history of The Shooting Park in Horace, ND? I purchased a BT-99 Plus at Cabelas earlier this week that came in a Warkwick trophy case. The inside of the case lid has the name of the club, and there is a plaque near the handle that reads '1998 ND Fathers Day Shoot High All Around'. It would be neat to find out whose gun this was.....

Len in PHoenix

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

John Nelson owned and managed the Shooting Park from about 1985 until 2004. I moved to Fargo in 1993 and left in 2005. The Shooting Park is closed right now. The current owner is having a difficult time.

Jim Skeel

3. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

The current owner has been the bank but they are trying to sell the land and what is left. John made an offer to buy it after the last owner ran it in the ground. Most equipment is gone. Great club before and with 150,000 people in close proximity and the closest current club 50 miles east it should be an excellent investment for someone that knows how to run a trap/rifle/skeet club. Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
horace nd shooting park

horace shooting park

horace trap shooting web site
horce shooting park
nd shootingark
shooting park horace nd
the horace shooting park
the shooting park horace nd