1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The seed is weak? I saw this written

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by g7777777, Aug 21, 2013.

1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The bottom line with all the recent anti immigrant and anti different races and anti different religions, the 55 million on food stamps and the greatest disparity in wealth since the French Revolution?

The seed is weak-- IQ scores have dropped 7 points in the last 30 years? 11 points for white males-- meaning some other groups are pulling this up

40 Percent of adults are considered Obese?

Ranked 35th now in the world in primary education yet number 1 on dollars spent per child

We cant get white males to go to college or take up a trade.

We educate people from all over the world- they fill out science and engineering and medical programs. Without those students the costs would go up astronomically.

Yet we cant pass a law that allows them to stay?

Some want to retain immigrants that are here illegally. Yet the number of jobs they fill is the same as white male unemployment. Some of those jobs in agriculture and meat packing plants pay 17 dollars an hour with benefits

The seed- whether genetically or motivationally is weak.

Those that havent been to church their entire adult life are anti Muslim or anti this or anti that?

That is what is causing this strife. The seed of white Americans is weak and black Americans also.

I have heard many people that I know call for sterilization laws. No shit. Not in public but at gatherings and private dinners-- I have heard both very liberal democrats and republicans make these comments.

We have some huge issues

The seed is weak

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

What's the point of this ?

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Gene

We are in the last generation. Read your Bible.

The last generation IS weak, as a sickly child borne to a woman past child bearing age. His Words, not mine.

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Gene7777777, a few topics back I mentioned that you might make a good candidate for a check up from the neck up, now I am thoroughly convinced. Thanks for removing all doubt. I am with you blackfoot. What is the point of this poorly written bizzzzzarre post? What seeds are you harvesting or are you sowing, Gene e ous?

5. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Gene7777777,

Seek the weed. Or have you already?

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I read it 3 times. Not to sure I quite see the point of it, but I think our problems are related to 'white males', who didn't go to college. As far as the sterilization laws comment, sorry Gene, already had a vasectomy.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Shooting Coach I think you might be on to something here.

It is all around you. People with their hands out.

Drawing unemployment

Collecting food stamps

Wanting free medical care.

35th in the world in primary school education? Probably worse than that.

I attended a college graduation and well over 50 percent, of the engineering graduates were from other nations - might have been 2/3s.

Then you have all these people that legalized pot because they were probably ran from the draft as they were smoking dope 40 years ago

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. APrice

APrice Active Member

Sounds like we still have people smoking dope...

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Look no further then Seattle for the new generation of pot heads!!

Young minds of mush puffing away the day in front of the news media and Police.

Voting in liberals and RINO's and turning our backs on God, have given us what we have today. Everyone wants to do what is right in their own eyes.

10. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Sounds like Gene had help with his reply or several cups of coffee.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Then stop voting for weak RINOs Gene.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Folks, I didn't know whether to make a big deal of it, but since this thread has fallen down the list a bit, I didn't want to let this pass without y'all knowing: I've been informed what you see above is G-dog's Application Essay for a Deacon position in the Westboro Baptist Church!

So, gang...how do you think he did? Please visit the above site and vote for our man with the plan.

Good Luck buddy, we're pulling for ya.

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

"Education" in America is a joke! (Read my prior post on this subject) Aside from the science where opinion has no affect, the system is riddled with corruption because the libs-in-charge since the 1940s have empowered the eduction establishment which always needs more money but never produces acceptable results.

The seed is not weak. The society is weak because it has dumbed down the populace. It has anethetized us with vapid television sitcoms, violent movies and lying talking heads who spout clearly illogical ideas in the name of progressive thought. Take these very same young people and raise them in the culture of the 1950s and you would see an entirely different outcome from how they will certainly wind up.

The problem is with society; what is acceptabl;e and what is not. Today anything is acceptable except religion, honor, patriotism and all the values we used to hold dear - things that thousands of GIs died for on foreign shores.

America is over but not because the seed is weak. It is over because it has been betrayed by those who have had influence through their positions in politics, education and the media. We have been destroyed from within and not because of some biological anomaly.

Woe be to those who have done so. They will have to answewr to someone more powerful than the teachers' union.

14. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Finally a rap song I can appreciate!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WGnEuGwvXqU?rel=0

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND 39 SECONDS TO VIEW!! I think you'll find it's worth the time.

15. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a problem with the seed. There is a problem with the farmers.

Darr

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Darr it isn't the farmers it's the Dept of Education, they took over the USDA LOL