1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Scum Are Creative

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by cle, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cle

cle Member

If BO and his buds weren't so busy destroying the country for you and me, this video would be laughable. Unfortunely, a very large portion of our fellow citizens suck up this crap and believe every word. And our money is being used to keep them voting for the Democrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU&feature=player_embedded

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the host, in your thread caption?

3. bigpaul

bigpaul Member

looks to me he is referring to those scummy liberal democrats.

4. cle

cle Member

bigpaul is correct.......the "scum" here are the Democrats who are oh so good at fast talking out of whatever side of their mouth ia necessary to keep themselves in office, and very often their large and overused lower orifice.

We just MUST get this crowd out of office at the next and every opportunity. They are destroying our country, and profiting from it.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

But the same Americans who can't remember when gas prices were high last time that the DemocRATS said the president was responsible and his failure to enact a strategic energy policy was to blame, are going to remember in 18 months that it was Obama who "took out" Osama in a "gutsy" move from his commanding leather chair and overwhelmingly vote him another four years.

6. Stl Flyn

Look on the bright side. The oil companies are major contributors to the Republicans. That means there should be an extra 2 or 3 billion dollar donation for the Republican candidates. Now if you could only find a candidate that would be willing to give you some of that money, your complaining would be worth while.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I think you'll find the oil companies donate to both parties.

8. dalog

dalog Member

Likely won't get much attention from the MSM but Obama had very little to do with the decision to get Osama.

They have "known with certainty since March" that Osama was there. Gates almost quit before his announced retirement over Barry's inability to make a decision on that knowledge.

In the end the decision was made without him, but he is more than happy to take credit for the end result.

dalog_2010_04042.jpg

9. robervl

robervl TS Member

I agree but to many are still voting for these idiots. America gets what they ask for most of the time. The problem is the swing voter that always votes with their heart instead of their head.

10. Stl Flyn

I realise they contribute to both parties. That is why they both try to pay them back. I think they give a little more to the Republicans though. You would have to look long and hard to find an oil CEO, CFO, or any other officer of a large corporation that would not be supporting the Republican side.

11. capulona

capulona TS Member

It's just politics - this has been going on for the last 100 years, and will go on for another 100. When you start paying attention to this kind of political rhetoric, on either side, you lose touch of what is important: read and research facts (not opinion) for yourself and make up your own mind. This just illustrates the nonsense that the ignorant masses consume so they can feel righteous.

12. Stl Flyn

Cap,

That is the best post I have read in this political section, since I started reading these. I agree, that is why I hate talking politics. 99% of the arguments are not based on fact. Its all rhetoric, and what someone else said or heard. Or, bias to there political political party. I have stated that question before. Give me your sources, so I can read it, and interpret the information for myself.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

And crude prices are way lower now than the last time. NOw for the facts:

Our ordinance gets fired at Libya, a rush of buy orders for gasoline hits the floor of the Merc.

The charts are out there for anyone to see if you REALLY want the facts. Of course you could just stick your head in the sand.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.