1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

The scariest thing Im have ever heard

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by birdogs, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I justs got this from a friend. I don't know if it is true but I have heard such rumblings in the recent past from several sources - mostly recently retired military.

“We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant
    by Alexander Posted May 05, 2012 (6 hours ago)

Related Topics: China, Obama, Fuel, Iran, The Election, police, War, Chinese, Department Of Homeland Security, Author, Military, Research, Greece, Yankees, Election, Exercise, Emergency, Holder

Posted by Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul on May 03, 2012

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.
    Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.
    Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.
    “The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”
    “There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.
    Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.
    And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.
    These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.
    Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade—from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.
    He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”
    TruNews‘ Wiles asked Hagmann: who does the DHS expect to fight, in particular? Another North versus South, the Yankees against the Confederates? Hagmann stated the situation is far worse than a struggle between any two factions within the U.S.; it’s an anticipated nationwide emergency event centered on the nation’s currency.

Read more: http://www.beaconequity.com/we-are-preparing-for-massive-civi...
  2. bcnu

bcnu TS Member

Most democracies throughout history have only lasted about 200 years. That puts us on overtime for the last 36 years or so. John
  3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

John,

I agree with you and have been saying the same things to my family and friends for years. Democracies fail for the same reason Thomas Jefferson warned us about - the "people" realize that they can vote themselves benefits from the public treasury. They do this by voting for candidates who promise them the biggest benefits. They borrow, tax and print money to finance these benefits and always develop a plan to repay these expenses at some time in the far future when they are no longet in office.

Now we have a new technique for buying the votes of the American fools. Now the Dems, with Obama at their head, create class warfare and envy as a way to justify takingt from the achievers and give to the lazy. They demonizing those from whom they take the money to pay these benefits to the "takers". That makes it OK. Sounds like the campaign rhetoric we have heard from Democrats for years. Well, now it is over. The eceonomy is in shambles and the Dollar is in danger of being replaced as the world's reserve currency. That means no more borrowing and and end to the "pay later" lifestyle.

Is this "civil war" possible? I believe that it is inevitable. I believe that it is the very reason that candidate Obama talked about a "civil defense force" as large and well funded as the military. That is how he plans to surpress the uprising. He not only has seen this coming he has been responsible for it. Yet, there are over 45% of them people who want to give him another chance to complete this devil's work. What fools! How can a country so divided and so misinformed avoid a civil war?
  4. Catpower

Catpower Active Member

Birddogs, it is scary, I sure hope they are wrong but we personally,
    are trying to prepare for our future should it happen, and if it doesn't we can use our stores of food and ammo etc to help hedge against the hyper inflation that has to be right around the corner

When do do hits the fan cash won't be king any more, commodities will be
  5. bcnu

bcnu TS Member

Like gas, water, food, and lead/bullets, and horses for when the gas runs out. Personally, I have had a go box for years. Small medical kit, snake bite kit, emerganceblankets, candles, spare mags and common ammo and a gas mask lol. My wife thought that I was kind of crazy because of this 25 years ago, now, not so much so. John
  6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I hate to sound like Casandra but these threats are all too real. If the dollar loses its status as the world's reserve currency we are cooked. That is the only thing keeping is afloat at the moment, and it is doing so by accumulating more and more debt! If it goes, we will either not be able to borrow money or interest rates will soar - same result.

Imagine a country where people can't afford gas to go to work; where food prices soar because it costs so much to grow and transport it; where inflation devours whatever income there is; where state and municipal services are almost non-existant because the national government has sucked up most of the money.

It starts with "demonstrations" and escalates into violence when the complaints are not resolved quickly or when the police/military over-react.

Of course there is another feasible scenarion and that is that America simply "dries up and blows away". This is the "not with a bang but a whimper" secario in which I place little faith. The American people will NOT just submit and surrender to these forces. They will expect their officials to fight against them with all their strength. When that either doesn't happen or happens too slowly, that may be the beginning of the civil strife.
  7. pyrdek

pyrdek Active Member

When cell phones and texting cease to work and the internet is off-line and land lines phones either just ring and ring or give constantly busy signals, watch out! The TV stations, Cable Networks and radio stations may stay on if they are under the control of the government but if a station not under control goes off, this might just be the beginning of the end. If the major roads into some area suddenly are closed because of "some major accident or terrorist event" you know where the fertilizer is hitting the ventilator.

About the only means of uncensored long range communications might, and that depends on potential jamming, be amateur radio. Short range comm might be via the old fashioned CB radios for the few that still exist and other amateur VHF/UHF/SHF operations.

Take a look at any military campaign and the first targets are always anti-aircraft and radar sites (of which there are none in a civil insurrection) and CCC sites (Command, Control, Communications).
  8. b12

b12 Active Member

Then make sure the Bum is thrown out on his watermelon ass.
    I just came from the voting booth today here in Indiana. An old timer made a comment loud enough most people could hear him. He said I'm here to vote for anyone that will help through Obamma out. A lady that was helping with the registration said we won't have that kind of comments here or you cannot vote.
    As I got the go ahead to go to the booth when she said that I turned to that old feller and said they would like to stifel you free speach when the liberals get their chance. Nobody said anything and things went on as normal. Wild Bill
  9. timberfaller

timberfaller Active Member

One reason Societies fail;

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/08/obama-ally-caroline-kennedy-honors-iowa-judges-ousted-after-gay-marriage/?test=latestnews

Reward the "wrong" people and give power to the wrong family's!!
  10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The DHS better have a big force. Michigan raises a two million man army just to hunt deer!
  11. Brady509

Brady509 Member

Can you say national police force. As I lay here next to my 30 hour old beautiful daughter all I can do is say a prayer and be confident that I will keep her safe and healthy at all costs and the lord will keep me and my wife strong. With Christ by my side all adversity is denied! Please everyone keep the faith.

Brady
  12. X2 fan

X2 fan Member

I can see it coming each time we travel somewhere....."Can ve see zee papers please?"

Tim
  13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Boy, I am glad that I am not alone in my observations. The observant among us see it too. The government allied media has attempted to put us all to sleep and then to steal or country and our rights while we slept. Stay awake, stay alert and speak up - loudly. Be brave. Be prepared.

Obama likens himself to Abraham Lincoln. The only resemblence is that like Lincoln, his re-election will mark the start of the revolt.
  14. APrice

APrice Active Member

You guys make Grammie proud! Remember to use more periods and exclamation marks next time...
  15. tcr1146

tcr1146 Active Member

I believe you made it clear in the past mr. price-you would prefer to be under your ragheaded idol's desk! Tom Rhoads
  16. APrice

APrice Active Member

Not sure I get your drift Tom. I don't even know what a ragheaded idol is.

Here's something that might help you out though:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
  17. bcnu

bcnu TS Member

bcnu_2008_03033.jpg

It has happened before and there is exactly no reason why it can't happen again. John
  18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Stay strong. Be vigilant.
  19. halfmile

halfmile Active Member

The reason Obama wanted a "National Security Force" as big as the army is he needs people who will fire on their countrymen. The military are not yes men to his agenda.

Let's see what happens if he loses the election. He will only have 2 months to make it all happen.

As far as the dollar goes, even China is doing its best to prop it up. Your money needs to be in tangible resources. The longer they prop it up, the harder the fall will be.

Main Stream Media is kind of at fault here, since they only present what the left wants people to know.

Some bicycles and spare parts might be a good investment if you have room.

Water is going to be the big one in many areas, especially when it is part of the infrastructure as in city water systems.

If you have a well you will need to power it. Generators need gasoline. the good old hand pump is nice if you can do it.

At 72 years old, I don't care if I am killed protecting my family. And I can kill at 500 yards. I think if TSHTF I will stay put and be prepared.

HM
  20. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Ok, so who exactly is the enemy? The president? Him alone? Him and congress? They will have the US military fighting who? exactly? Me? Me and my gun enthusiast friends? or Me and everyone that isnt in the military? Who is going to fight who? That is my question.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.