1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Saprono's 2nd to last

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by InsureGuy, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

The Saprano's 2nd to last

I got caught last night finishing up a project at the house and missed the 1st 40 minutes of last night's episode. I saw Bobby get shot in the train store. What happend before that ? Did Philly initiate an order to get rid of Tony and the crew ???? Help me please..... I am sick i missed it !!!

jason

2. oletymer

oletymer Member

Check the HBO listings it will be shown several more times this week.

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Jason, it's on again tonight. Phil made the order to get rid of Bobby, Sylvio, and Tony. Tony and the shrink are done. Tony sent to Italy for some hitmen but they got the wrong guy and his daughter, and they were Ukranians. Phil is in hiding.

Brett D.

4. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

Phil started the whole thing by putting a hit on the 3 heads of Tony's family first. Tony was tipped off by the FBI agent. In my opinion it was the best episode of this season by far. You should really make it a point to catch it somewhere. I just got a DVR hooked up from direct tv for the very same reason - dont want to miss any of the last couple shows.

5. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

I am sick about the whole thing. It's amazing how quickly I got wrapped up in the series. i only started watching it a short time ago. What do you guys think will happen to end the season ?

Jason

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Kind of off topic but why can't you pump your own gas in NJ and the one other state?

Eric

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

here's what FOX has to say.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Zara, at this point i dunno what ta think. Are they holed up in Tony's mudder's house? If so, is that a stupid move or is Tony and the gang baiting them? There has been so much foreshadowing in recent episodes that it's downright confusing. Designed that way, of course, but still.

To answer your question, alive. I say everyone but him bites the big one, and he's left alone to deal with his misery. Or does AJ kill him? Maybe him killing Chris was foreshadowing, and Carmella kills Tony, betraying his trust the way he betrayed Chris. Who the hell knows. Why isn't Sil dead? He won't regain conciousness, what the hell is the reason for that? If hockey wasn't on I'd probably watch it again tonight.

Do you watch "Lost"?

maybe that's why they left Sil a vegetable. so that tony has to deal with him being in a coma for a long time. then somewhere down the line they bring him out of it and he and tony can start all over.........................????????????????????????

9. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

did you watch the trailer at the end of last night's episode? notice the blast flash and the ash falling on tony's car? the same flash and horror on AJ's face. i say a terrorist attack in the form of a nuclear bomb is how it ends. the feds again last night, more terrorist hints. i don't think it will be the bloodbath everyone predicts, more a smokescreen ending to make the movie possible. too bad janice wasn't in the train store with bobby, then again, if she had been he wouldn't have gone in.

10. mrrem3200

mrrem3200 Member

I think Paulie is playing both ends of the game, which is why Phil told his crew not to hit Paulie. Also, did you see how upset Paulie got when Silv told him they were going to hit Phil? I think Paulie does an about face and kills Phil to save Tony. I think A.J. swallows a gun to end his life. Remember the coming attractions before the season started; Tony was standing by the water looking forborned and lost. He lives, everyone else dies.

11. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I remember Twin Peaks! David Lynch makes some cool movies.

12. swanny66

swanny66 TS Member

I think Paulie is a key in the finale. But The Shield and Rescue Me have garnered my attention more than the Sopranos.

13. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

The Shield is my favorite. Watched it last night. Cliffhangers galore!

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

HBO has a couple of new series coming out. I don't see your idea working, Zara.

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Anything is possible, but I'll bet you a beer they don't do that.

16. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Phil has made a big mistake. Tony will strike back and prevail. Silvio will recover. Nothing would surprise me about Paulie.

17. hoov

hoov Member

I can see Paulie now.Everyone gets wiped out,and Paulie gives one of his little laughs,and says "IM DA BOSS NOW HEE,HEE" {E}

18. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

Here is my prediction:

1.) Janis freaks out since Bobby is dead and kills Tony's family out of jealousy, then kills herself.

2.) Paulie has been playing both sides and tries to kill Tony, but Tony kills him along with Phil.

3.) Tony return to Janis house to get his familiy, finds them dead and kills himself.

It's strech but what a cool ending !!

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Zara, we're on.

20. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

Ok I 've seen the 2nd to last episode now. I'd be willing to bet that Phil comes outta hiding and Tony and Paulie whack him pretty good. But, and there's always a but, someone very close to Tony goes as well. I'm betting someone in his family. I am just plainn sick of A.J. He could off himself and I would'nt feel too badly about it. In the end, Tony's on top, but at what cost. He's lost his soul ??

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.