1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Royal Friesian Horses

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by porky, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

Even if you do not like horses you will like this. They are a thing of beauty . Wait until you see these beautiful creatures. Originating in Friesland, Netherlands.

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

3. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

There are some of these where I used to live, and you are right, they are impressive. Some young girls ride them around where my dog and I hiked, and it's a HUGE surprise to be walking in the bush, just looking at nothing in particular, and one of these big beasts suddenly appears, seemingly out of nowhere! For such a big horse, they move beautifully, and VERY quietly in the bush. My dog and I were both very surprised.

4. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

The Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge has a big black one that the MC rides and he is impressive. jim w.

5. The Stive

The Stive Member

Beautiful. I like the way they move. Very impressive. John

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Magnificent.

7. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

They are BS foreign unnatural horses, with weighted shoes and other means to make them pick up their legs so high. Real horses do not move like that period.

Below is a picture of a real natural American Quarter Horse doing what she loves and not manipulated to go beyond her natural instincts.

Guy Babin

gdbabin_2008_0303118.jpg

8. porky

porky TS Member

Guy, no one is saying that quarter horses aren't a nice horse. This video is just nice to look at that's all. I didn't mean to get you all worked up. Sorry about that if you think that I meant that these horses were the best there is. Horses are just magnificent animals in there own way.

9. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

You are correct my friend, horses are magnificent animals.... I just don't like the unnatural factions.

Ballerinas are also nice to look at, but who walks around on their toes? I'd rather watch a lovely and talented gymnast barefooted.

No trubs Git-R; I like natural best that's all.

Guy

10. porky

porky TS Member

Guy, I prefer them all. Either on their toes or barefoot. They are all amazing to watch and admire. That way I am never dissapointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.