1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Rockies will sweep Arizona

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Just you wait and see...........if they don't, I'll never go to the Grand Canyon again! So there!

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

The snakes are a premium team, a sweep is hardly possible, do like the Rockies though.

Berettaman7

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

who cares? Cleveland is going to win it all- they are playing for second place

4. hairy

hairy TS Member

The best part of the playoffs and Series, is that the Yankee's are done!

5. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

I hope whoever wins in the NL is ready to beat the Red Sox, I really don't want to see them win. I'm not too happy that the Indians beat my Yankees, but still, the Red Sox can NOT win the WS! Anyone but them, please...

6. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

First game goes to the Rockies 5 - 1. They are (and have been) on a roll.

A dissappointed Padres fan

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

If you watched the first game last night then you know why the Arizona Team deserves to be nothing more than the BUMS they are, right along with their BUM fans! Somebody needs to tell them the game is BASEBALL, not football. The Arizona player deliberately threw a body block on the Rockies second baseman to keep him from making a double play. Then, when the umpire made the correct call, the bums in the bleachers starting throwing full water bottles on to the field. The Arizona player and the fans disgraced themselves big time. Should Arizona win the series, they will always be known as the team that cheated. Of course, that won't happen.......it gave the Rockies even more reason to beat the BUMS.

8. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Ok! Guys & Gals!! Someone didn't watch the basketball finals for this last season. Whos the cheeters!! If you watch any sport, most all teams pretty much live close to the line as it is. So if there is a team amongst us that goes not, may they throw the first stone. Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I guess in watching that game it proves there are assholes in every sport or stadium and that includes baseball ... The people who over reacted to an Umpires call do not represent the majority of the people who live in Arizona, just like all the BUMs don't live on the same block as Hipshot3 ... These are the playoffs and some people get a little or a lot carried away, but that does not justify what happened ... The play in question was a good call but it was a play that happens a lot in professional sports when one player is trying to take another out of a play ... I hope the D'Backs win because everyone had them counted out a long time ago ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

WPT.....I absolutely agree with what you said! But one or two instances like that can convey an impression that lasts in peoples minds. It was unfortunate, but I'm sure it does not represent the team as a whole.Nevertheless, I think its over for the Snakes.....down two games already and heading into Colorado for three games is damn near an impossible feat to overcome. Few teams have ever done it.What worries me a little is that even though Colorado won last night....it wasn't a convincing win! We'll see the Red Sox against Colorado in the World series with the Rockies winning.....no doubt!

11. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

When we meaning the D-Backs won in 01. During the 9th inning my wife was giving up the ghost. She started to get up from her chair and I said for her to sit back down that Brinly had the kitchen sink to go yet. And who came out of the bull pen. Yup The Big Unit!! The only thing I did not know was how we were going to get the two runs we nedded at the bottom of the ninth. Well As I said I didn't know for sure but was counting on Regie and Gonzo for some kind of magic that would pull the rabbit out of the hat. I also told my wife that the Fat Lady hadden't sang yet but she is beginning to warm up when he walked out of that bull pen. I have seen many games in my life, regular as well as Worlsd Series games. But I had not seen one as close as that one was. So I will say it again. The Rockies need to win two more games to take a sweep but remember what I said earlier. The Fat Lady Has Not Sung as of yet. She may be warming up, but it's not over till it's over.Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.

12. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Rich.....Your faith is admirable, but,at the same time, be realistic!Yes, of course, there's always a possibility....slim as it is right now!

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Three down and one to go!.......Yawn.......

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I admit it sure don't look good, but its not over yet ... Being the diehard D'Backs fan that I am I'll be hopeing for a miracle actually about 4 of them in a row ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Rots of rut WPT...........You are one of the few folks I'd like to see the Snakes win for! Keep the faith!

16. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Now Phil.....don't get excited! We all realize what you said is true, but shit man.....we got no chicken fights, so what we supposed to do?

17. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Phil.....again I couldn't agree with you more, but let me make a helpful suggestion. You are getting much to excited and it ain't good for you......go to the library and check out a book on Tao.....it will help....I gonerehea it!

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

24 replies to this thread???? Why is everybody excited about baseball? The Cardinals aren't playing, so what's the point?

19. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Its done! The sweep is complete! The Rockies will now go on to the World Series to beat whatever team meets 'em....doesn't matter!

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Rockies sure deserved to win from the way the D'Backs played ... The Rockies sucked the life out of the D'Backs from the first game on ... Good Luck to the Rockies ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.