1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The road trip**** Seniors humor.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch.

After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, and resumed their trip.

When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left her glasses on the table, and she didn't miss them until they had been driving for about forty minutes.

By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn around, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve her glasses.

All the way back, the elderly husband became the classic grouchy old man. He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlessly during the entire return drive. The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. He just wouldn't let up for a single minute.

To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant. As the woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieve her glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, While you're in there, you might as well get my hat and the credit card.

This coming week is National Senior Mental Health Week. You can do YOUR part by remembering to contact at least one unstable Senior to show you care.
    I have now done MY part.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

LOL

One time we were on a trip and after we left the motel my wife said she must have forgot her phone in the room, I was like the old fart, all POed, we went back about 10 miles, we were still about 50 from the motel , and her phone made a beep, she had it in her pocket Grrrrrr

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

this would make a better read if I could find my glasses!

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

As the years keep increasing I find myself wondering more about the here after.

You know the thought when you enter a quiet room and have a few seconds to contemplate on your future and you begin to wonder......

What was it that I came in here after?

5. oz

oz Active Member

where's my computer now? oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.