1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The road to yesterday- Dick Baldwin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by larryj, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryj

larryj TS Member

I am just curious. I may be interested in selling a volume of the book listed. (Probably not). A Friend of mine and I dreamed of Going to Vandalia for years and then we found out it was going to close. We spent a lot of time and money practising and shooting in three states to make our minimums.

We had an awesome time. Which included meeting and speaking to the incredible Dick Baldwin. In anticipation of this meeting, I had already purchased the book and carried it around with me. What an incredible man, after speaking for thirty minutes or so I asked him to sign my book anonymously. I still have this book and am curious as to the value of such an item. What do you think?

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

To anyone who never knew Dick the book is worth what it costs off the shelf. To anyone who met Dick the value is still what it costs, but they will buy you a drink as well. To you, it's value transcends cash value...keep it, enjoy it, treasure it, and pass it to someone who can appreciate it when you're gone. My $0.02. Kind Regards-Graham.

3. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

LarryJ, it depends on the buyer... I payed $100 to have an extra signed copy of Dicks book.

Sportalluring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.