Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Ring" or the $100K ??

4K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  sliverbulletexpress 
#1 ·
After arriving home from the Grand I finally got some time to sit down and catch up on TS.com.

Getting quite a chuckle, 2 posts with a couple of replies with regards to the GAH Champion and a dozen or so with hundreds of replies about the money and other BS. Don't know about most but I shoot for the fun of it...sure its nice if I hit for a couple of bucks on the lewis. And don't get me wrong I would love the money!

Curious to see when T&F is published after the Grand who makes the cover? Will it be the person who won the most prestigious Handicap Championship in the world or the one who collected the $100K.

Don't take me wrong I do appreciate the Martins and how they are attempting to help the sport, but most are getting a little carried away with this $100K thing.

Can remember years ago walking around Vandalia a seeing some of the past Champions wearing the big gold rings, very impressive!! What will we see in years to come sashes with $100,00 embroidered on them?

Just think we are putting a little to much emphasis on the money and not enough on the actual shooting achievements!

Just one person opinion!!

Paul H
Imperial, PA

See less See more
#9 ·
The

Go sit in a lounge with a bunch of good looking younger ladies sitting at the bar someplace and flash the ring and see what happens, then try the same thing on another night with the cash and see what happens ... Now, you have a good reason to make the Logical choice, then get out of Dodge ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.