1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The right to defend himself and his family

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by caspian, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caspian

caspian TS Member

Isn't it interesting that Mr. Webb(the liberal that he is) says he has the right to defend himself and his family, but how does he feel about the rest of us. I'll bet he does not share the same for us. Just what is MR. Webbs stand on Gun Laws?

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

This should not surprise anyone because usually with most of the Politicians it is, do what I say, not what I do ... This is a normal way of thinking for those pukes which is why I often wonder how the hell they get elected, appointed, or involved with politics when talking out of both sides of their ass's ... Whats this saying for those who elected this type of Politician ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I just strted a thread on this myself. I did not know he had one. On the news last night he did say that he did give the aide his gun at the airport and that he thinks he has the right to protect himself.

4. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Although it remains to be seen he claims he is pro gun rights. I didn't vote for him because I don't trust Democrats to protect my 2nd Amendment rights...Bill

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If Web says he did not give the aide the gun...how did the aide end up with Web's gun?

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Web did say that he gave the aid the gun. Jeff

7. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

I think he said he gave his aide the gun right after he said he didn't give his aide the gun.

Sounds familiar - "As a mater of fact I did vote for it right after I voted against it."

The really sad thing is that it makes perfect sense to the man who said it.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, Il

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.