1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Return of the HAMMER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trench12, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

I have it on very good authority that the Hammer his very self may grace the annual Chili Shoot with his presence. The air at the Gateway T&S Club was crackling with excitement at even the thought of the Great One returning. The Hammer, being an old car buff will be in the area shopping for a classic, something befitting a man of his stature and intellect. He has granted special dispensation for Crankshaft to cross the big river. Who knows how many vips and local celebraties will seek the company of his Hammerness. Stay tuned for further developments.

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

He should of had that baby at Daytona. I'm sure he could have parked on Pit Row as well as Dale Jr. I will be seeking a special permit to cross the River for this special celebration and notify my friends in Oregon and Ashton. Crank

3. trench12

trench12 TS Member

WOW aint she a beaut! The Hammer can resume his old hobby of getting looped on his favorite mixed drink, a can of Schlitz with a Hoppe's #9 chaser and runnin the back roads looking for innocent mail boxes in need of removal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.