1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The rest of the story...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hawk46, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia, told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket... When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program.

Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back; the injury did not appear to be severe.  After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene Cpl. Duggan was transported for treatment. 

The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw...injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

Now that was a well written Police report.

Dave

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

But he was just a disadvantaged youth who wanted a laptop so he could apply to medical school. Think of all the good he could have done.

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Never considered that angle birdogs.
    These jarheads need to be strung up.

Right after the trial where I'm sure they'll be sued for violating his civil rights, and will lose to a decision by some lib judge.

Dave

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

The rest of the story is at the link above.

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Sent to me by a friend, thought it sounded a little suspicious!

Dave

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I like the add lib story better than the truth. :)

7. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Titan, yeah, it was kinda a "feel good" story anyway so I didn't do my usual BS check, LOL.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.