1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The removed thread of mine, venting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by comp 1, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Copper, The definition of stress is trying to keep from choking the crap out of some a- hole who really deserves it.

2. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Almost all of the entertaining threads get yanked- get used to it.

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

If this aint a place to vent than many people on this site should be looking for somewhere else to go ... this place at times is like a estrogen filled room of venting lunatics.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I don't know why yours would be yanked, I have seen numerous threads that have the words "just wanted to vent" somewhere in the thread and they were not yanked. Bulge

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Mr Newbius "this place at times is like a estrogen filled room of venting lunatics." ....~~~~~~~~ DIRECT from his typing fingers....~~~~

I take offense to that statement!

Maybe my estrogen count is a little high right now and you shouldn't be in this room!!! You better watch out......I heard it's catching :( :( :(

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

well I still dont work for the P.T.L. club rick

7. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

If "they" didn't yank it (the thread), then where is it?

8. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

I didn't know anybody but the moderators could delete a thread.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Dave: It might have depended who you were complaining about. Certain people go and cry to the powers that be, then get the negative remarks removed or the poster is made to go set in the corner.

I believe if you are a big boy, and you appear to be one, and put what you want in your post you should be man enough to take the flack, which you are.

If someone craps on you then to bad for him. If someone buys your service he should pay on delivery not on his payment plan unless pre agreed on. So bust his chops.

Don

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Big Don,you say Dave: It might have depended who you were complaining about. Certain people go and cry to the powers that be, then get the negative remarks removed or the poster is made to go set in the corner.
    This sounds like some Dombocrat move. LOL. I'll get smacked. Bulge

11. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Cooper, I don't know why it's not alright to share your feelings as it's done quite often on here. I purchased an item on here and it tooks me three months to get it as I had to post everything but the name and someone that knew him recognized who it was and responded to me with a PM. I never came on here and gave out the name so as not to smear his name. As it turned out, it was his son and he made good the purchase. If someone agreed to terms then it's their responsiblity to live up to them. If they can't or don't then they should have integrity enough to let you know. It's tough, as you can't eat promises but it can work out. If you do share the individuals name then make sure you have all your facts together. You never know, it may save someone else some headaches. Jackie B.

12. phirel

phirel TS Member

There is certainly nothing wrong with venting on this site. But there could be a problem with the words you use and the way you use the words when you vent.

Pat Ireland

13. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

It was always my understanding that the truth is an affirmative defense to charges of slander or liable...

If the thread is titled to alert OT and Adult Content, I say allow it! If an adult or poor little Johnnie or Janie opens it up and gets an eyeful, well they just got what they wanted.

regards to all,

Jay

14. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Is the thread that you remove?

If it is how did I find it? The only thing that has been removed from this thread is your post the first one on the thread.

Bob Lawless

15. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Repost your comments and thoughts. If someone doesn't like it they don't have to read or respond to it. That simple.

JMHO

Jim C

16. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Copper.......I responded to that thread twice....and nvver got a PM. It is still there..last I saw.

17. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Bottom line.You can't please ALL of the people ALL of the TIME. Copper....you are a BIG MAN....don't let a LITTLE MAN mess with your emotions. AND do not take the law into your own hands. If that lil' old guy says something about the NAVY.....ASK him if he is an American at heart.OR, just be OK that HE IS A MORON. PLEASE ....don't loose sleep over a moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.