1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Reason We All Need to Stick Together

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    STOP VOTING FOR ANTI-GUN LIBERALS AND RINOS. IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE!

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Tony nice talk out of a sub junior's mouth. You just keep puffing up your chest and trying to act like an adult.

Don

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 !

4. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

2010 is right, and then 2012. These people and their agenda aren't new, the NRA has been saying for years this is what's going on. Too many die-hard trapshooters and skeeters just turn away from the NRA, but folks, the NRA is just about the only effective hope we may have to keep the gun-grabbers and one-worlders in check. Brian is right, the correction is pretty simple. We just have to do it, and that doesn't seem so simple. Example 1, take a look at the present occupant of the White House. You like that hope and change, do ya?

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Remember the "Tea Partys"

Don

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

hoax & chains!

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Folks you really don't have much time to get you stuff together. The plain hard fact is their really want to take your sport and anything that has to do with guns. Then you will not have a use for them. Healthcare is the biggest step. With this bill going thru they will be able to attach anything to it as time goes by. Please get involved and don't keep sticking you head in the sand. B12

8. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

You're right, but we got blitzed by ACORN too. And, it will happen again if the Republican party doesn't get their act together. There is a lot of talk of the new conservative party. All that will do is split the votes between the Repubs and conservatives, and assure a democratic win. The Republican party has to become the conservative party again. How will that happen? Write your representatives.

10. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Both partys are lost causes and so is the country we love if conservatives don't get it together. I've paid ahead on my NRA dues and will contribute where ever I can. We need a wealthy benefactor equal to Soros to step up and lead us, in which case a third party could be viable. Meanwhile, I'm going to get off my ass and be at the next tea party and persuade as many voters as I can to support the conservative movement. Perhaps we should all pledge to take others to vote when we go.

Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.