1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The reason Obama hasn't showed up in WI?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.R.Buchanan, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

The reason Obama hasn

Seems like there is just one little problem why Obama won't show up in WI to back the unions.

The little problem is that Jimmy Carter and a Democratic lead house and Senate kind of stripped that power From the US Government Employees Union, and Obama failed to put it back in during the last 2 years in office.

Can't very well show up in support of those same privileges in WI State workers when his own 2-3 million people in the US Govt,can't "collectively bargain" because of DEMOCRATS who cut the unions throat, and his failure to put it back in when he had total control.

OOP's looks like the Public Unions are gonna get screwed out of their Sweetheart Deals in WI. And hopefully every other state as well, can't wait for CA's turn.

It's about time! I have always been of the mind that a union that takes everybodies money has no right to contribute to political parties.But they do and they keep thier guys in office which is always at the expense of all private citizen taxpayers. I don't feel I want to contribute to those who oppose me, but that's what they've been doing.

Finally these Bozos have stepped on their own dicks with their big giant Bozo Shoes. Bout time!

Been a member of 3 different unions in my life and none of them ever did anything to advance my condition one Iota.

Randy

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

What nobody has a comment on this? The fact was discussed on O'Reilly's show Friday nite.

Randy

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Everyone here is use to Hussein chitting in his own mess kit. Happens daily. Nothing new.

4. shelly

shelly TS Member

What are "dicks"?

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Same thing as "willys"

Slick Willie is a dick also.

HM

6. oz

oz Active Member

He doesn't know it is one of the 57 states. oz

7. shelly