1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Real Danger to America

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by J.Woolsey, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.” -- Author Unknown

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Nah...it's just the unions.

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

and a handful of wanna be trapshooters aka bullshiters who post here,,,does dannyboy dahaub ring a bell???

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Mr. Woolsey,

In the final analysis, the answer to the question pivots on each man's valuation of his individual liberty. You and I agree that Mr. Henry said it best. When the smoke clears, this Home of ours isn't about expensive shotguns, or Corvettes, or tall glass buildings, or even beautiful women; it's about our freedom and what we are willing to do to preserve it. Like the countless Americans whom came before us, and like all those who will follow, there isn't anything you and I wouldn't do to protect what is rightfully ours. Sadly, the day may come when there will be blood in the streets...I can't predict the future. I do know this though, there are many things worse than dying and from what I've experienced, living under a communist regime would surely be one of them.

So, I guess Patrick Henry is as alive today as he was those long years ago...and we need him now just as much as we did then.

Regards, Kit Thomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.