1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pope to Counsel Republican Party

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Sep 20, 2013.

1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2008
    In my opinion the Republican party should look @ the Pope's latest comments about, Gays, birth control & abortion. Winning is what counts 2016 is just around the corner.

Phil Berkowitz
  2. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Agreed, Just tell them what they want to hear, and lie through their teeth the entire time. It seems to be working for the Dems. If you actually look at what Obama has done for his voter base you would see the outcome has been the opposite of his promises.
  3. Perazzi MX8

Perazzi MX8 Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Well from the time we signed the Declaration of Independence until the end of WWII Americans stood up and fought for what was right and just. Since then we seem to back peddle and have become a nation of whimps and whiners.
    I can remember when I was in grade school and Nikki K beat his shoe on the podium of the UN back in 50s. He yelled you will decay from within and we will bury you... Well we have, and Putin likely will. So if we do not stand and fight the Progressive Liberal element in Congress we are doomed, plain and simple. There will be no more Trapshooting, or anything else. You will be working to support the people who will not work and live off of society at your expense and hard work.