1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The people you meet shootig trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by copper, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Well meet a fellow bird dog owner yesterday at trap range he was Sportman of the year once WOO . Well he had grouse dogs head high I told him I have had Vizla,s for 40 years a female the can trail pheasant to the end of the earth. Ah he said knew a guy with GSP like that could not find grouse he said told the guy to hunt coons , OK now I am pissed I was hired years ago as a guide with Vizla,s after the high headed dogs were missing lots of birds and was only guide after that. I also got ivited years ago by a like minded guy asked if my old Vizla at that time was well behaved end of hunt he had found 75% retrived same less talk then. I told him we had went to New Bruswick years ago three Vizla,s two older dogs one young one 48 grouse 7 days . I guess they can find grouse. Well I would not dream of putting down someone dog or breed but this guy what and AH. Lucky we shook hands before he said this other wise he would be shooting left handed now. takes all kinds Dave I feel better now vented Next time we meet maybe I will offer him lessons
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.