1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Osama Bin Laden Factor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grammie, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grammie

grammie TS Member

Gentlemen:

For years now,,,I have consistantly said that Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!!!!

I told you how he died and where he died,,,and the "other factors" involved!!!

I told you he was used in the same way that Lee Harvey Oswald was used to start a war!!!!

Now,,,,,Now is the time to run some thougts over in your minds!!!!!

Hillary or Obamo for the Dems,,,,,,,Perhaps "McCain" for the Reps!!!

One group promises to Dis-engage from war,,,and perhaps enter Pakistan to secure Nukes,,,,and then "McCain" who promises to "hunt down Bin Laden",,even to enter Pakistan under that presumption!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be something if the whole United States were sheep!!!!!!!! First you go to war because of Bin Laden,,,,,,,,,,and then ELECT another Person because of the same promise to get Bin Laden,,with continued war??????

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!! How many times will he be used to keep the Military/Industrial Complex generating profits,,,,,How many times will he be used to PULL THE WOOL OVER THE EYES OF THE SHEEP???????????

How many times will the American People let their sons and daughters be "used" in such a way!!!!!!!

There is "always" the Politions Promise of "elect me",,elect my group",,"we will bring change"!!!! Isn't that what you have heard your whole life???? But nothing ever changes does it????? We never learn from the mistakes of the past,,do we?????? We shall always be doomed to repeat those same mistakes,,,aren't we????

As it turns out,,,the american people have been sheep!!!! Sheep are meant to be sheared!!!!!! Sheep have short attention spans!!!!!

Religion!!!!!!!! Christians Vs Muslims!!!!! Americans can't even see the COLLAR that controls them,,,,keeps them sheep!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie............

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

unsolisited rant = out of meds
    I didn't see any suggestion to better.

3. M-16

M-16 TS Member

I disagree Osama Bin Laden is dead, But I don't think we want to kill him either. If he is dead then his people will make a new leader, but if we keep him in hiding. He has a harder time commanding his tribe's and others fear if they step up he'll kill them. I do agree if we did kill him our goverment would not tell us for the people would think the war is over. the war is not to kill Laden but to supress the radicals and get pipelines in Iraq to get oil out of other countries to the ports. Since they already have a good infillstructor of oil pipe lines. Whats your opinion Grammie

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

And your point is?

5. incognito

incognito TS Member

I have asked this of Grammie before, and have not received an answer. Here goes again.....

What is your solution to fixing the problems we face if the eletion process doesn't make any difference?

I think Grammie is a sheep, too. The only difference is, he's the one over in the corner bleeting all the time.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

So who is the Skull&Bones candidate for POTUS?

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Stokinpls:

I will anwser this way,,,,,"they call themselves Democrats or Republicans,,,but they are neither"!!! In effect,,they are the pawns of the Military/Industrial Complex!!! "It does not matter who or what party is elected"..........

Incognito:

Again,,,,,there will be "NO" fixing the problems!!!!! We are moving from an "industrial economy",,,into a "service economy",,,,,The "problems" are "part" of the move "into" that "service economy" that will have to be endured for the perhaps the next 25 years!!!! The "change" is here,,,right now,,at your doorstep!!! Of course "right now" is symbolic like the Skull&Bones "15 minutes ahead",,But its here!!!!!

All the symptoms are visible-----from the price of Gold to the price of Oil,,,from the all time highs of "forclosures" in housing,,to the "credit crunch",,,from the "falling dollar" and the increases in the "supermarkets",,,,From the "free-trade agreements" to the "open borders" of the future as the NWO!!! From the 12 to 14 million "outsourced" U.S. high-paying,,high-tech jobs to the replacement of "12 to 14 million ILLEGALS" to take the "low-paying" "service jobs" for the new "service economy"!!! Its all there to see!!!!!!!!! Look past the bars of your pen!!!!!!!!!!!!

M-16:

Control!!!! Control of "all natural resources" is a major part of the NWO!!!! So you are correct,,,and some of your other assumptions are also I believe correct,,except for the fate of Bin Laden I would agree with you....

One fine day,,,you will awaken and find-----its "us" who shall be the radicals in need of control....

AKA Grammie............

8. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Even if he is dead, we should find him and then kill him again, just to be sure.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yep. I find it hard to believe myself, that a person supposedly on kidney dialysis can move around the mountains of pakistan like a ghost, and no one can find him.

If they just turn off all the elctricity, his machine won't work, right?

How about a nice video showing an up to date newspaper, with the date plainly visible in Osama's lap, instead of a bunch of tired audio recordings that can be done up with a 3 hundred dollar computer?

when we kill him again let's drop a bomb on him after we're done.

HM

10. thespan

thespan TS Member

Fellow TS.com'ers!

Let's see; paranoia, delusions, grandiosity, in possession of gnostic knowledge, hysterionic outbursts, magical thinking, misinformaton.

Hmm! Could AKA grammie be a psychotic, disenfranchised, lonely, terrified old man?

I wonder.

Oh, the national foreclosure rate, despite the media blather, is less that 4% of all mortgages in the entire USA.

Regards,

Peter Greenspan

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

If they were serious about finding him they would hire Dog the Bounty Hunter, that is the solution. HMB

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dog can only speak Spanish. You need to be conversant in Pashto or Dari in that part of the world. I think he would be whining like a little girl after 3 days there.

HM

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Gammie.....How you know he dead? Where he die? When he die? What da proof? Curious minds want to know!

14. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

grammie is the greatest troll this site has ever seen . . . he always catches sheep, I mean fish. You all are too stupid too understand that you are just puppets of a small group of masters that control the planet.

As soon as you realize that you will actually realize as in know that you are sheep/puppets and that GOD doesn't exist and once you realize that you will know start to know what grammie knows . . . .

Don't you see you puppets and sheep??????? Shouldn't you try to learn more about your fate, for it is fate just as grammie states over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in multiple threads!!!!!!!!!!!

It is your fate that you need to know about because once you know about it you will no longer be ignorant!!!!!!!

It is still fate and you can not change it but hey at least you will know how & why the downfall of planet Earth will occur!!!!!!@@@@##%$#%#%#%#%#%$^^^#$#$

grammie doesn't have any answers just doomsday predictions!!!!!!! Follow grammie, no wait grammie isn't a leader he is just a pathetic little man who spouts off garbage.

GOD bless you grammie!!!!!!!

15. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

It must suck to be you, grammie.

16. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Grammie...How do you account for the films/messages of Osama (or his stunt double) talking about somewhat "recent" happenings. One can't talk of occurences after one's death!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

17. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Osama or Obama don't care for either. Kill em all or convert them to Christianity is what this jew thinks. Joe Goldberg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.