1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Only Reason I need to Vote for McCain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

As a fellow drummer This is all I need to vote for Jammin John...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMPNWT6NxMY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMPNWT6NxMY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

By the way... excellent photoshop... it's hard to do in a movie.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The SECOND AMENDMENT is the only reason I need to vote for Palin(and McCain).

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Amen, Brian...Bill

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

and another 2nd amendment amen

5. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Because I remember 9/11. TheFew

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

HEY ASS FLINCH- I'LL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME- IT'S AN ALL VOLUNTEER MILLITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to thank our men and women in uniform at any time for PROTECTING YOUR SORRY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're another total RETARD that ought to be shown the exit from this forum.

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Here flincher, ask these people about their war! Mash on the link. ASK THEM.

You people that fail to take responsibility for your own decisions make me sick. Your people,,that vote for invasion, then proceed to stab deployed soldiers in the back.

If you liberals had any empathy for killed or maimed soldiers, you wouldn't be stabbing them in the back NOW.. Your First Amendment 'hate Bush and conservatives' rhetoric is vastly more important to your agenda. Again, your type makes me sick.

I've had my fill of liberals. slick willies failures unleashed global terror. Gratification,,was,,more,,important....

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"You one issue voters make me sick!"

OK, flincher, tell us WHICH rights YOU are willing to GIVE UP to see your "savior" elected. Post them right here.

And then fill out the ziggy form.

I am voting for ______________and________________, AND I AM PROUD OF IT.

You people that HATE George Bush so much that you are willing to give away ANYTHING to see ANY demokrat elected, and you know that is the bottom line, you nits would vote for ANYONE the DNC put up there, YOU people are the pathetic, gutless, fearful, HATERS on this site.

You are not one of these people? Fill out the ziggy form and POST YOUR NAME.

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Just as I expected from flincher. WHERE is the condemnation of YOUR people?? WHERE?? Face it, the "damned self-centered and selfish" are you and your people.

"think it's OK to kill thousands" you said? Did you ask your people in the link if it was "OK"?? DID YOU??? Your people, the "Chickenhawks" that stab the deployed soldiers in the back!! Who the h___ are you to ask anyone to be a MAN??

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hey flunky100, both McCain AND Palin have kids in Iraq....did you forget this???? BTW, any life OR right given up is an IRREPLACEABLE loss. If you think that the 2nd amendment is the only right hussein will be going after, get your head out of another orifice!!!

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Flincher100, you do everyone in the military, and everyone in our country, a disservice every time you state that we are deployed because of our second-amendment fears. You MUST know better than that...

If you don't know, you can pm me, and I will give you contact information for one of my 3 sons. Two are currently military, and one did 3 tours before leaving, and he still works for the military as a civie. They will be happy to educate you on why they are serving you and your country.

It's basically so that you have the freedom to do and say some of the jerky things that you do and say.

They are volunteers. I have the means to support them, so why do you think that they keep re-enlisting?

12. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

This answer should be good. It will start with, curvey, I didn't mean anything against your sons. BUT,,,,,

Thank them for their service from the rest of us on here curvey.

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

13. nipper

nipper TS Member

do you actually shoot anything??

Bill

14. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I like to hunt nippers, does that count?

15. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

NO nipper/bill, I don't own any firearms. I really don't shoot a few nights a week, plus weekends, or have an FFL, or belong to five organizations that promote shooting. I just think obama is a fraud and John McCain is the better man to be my President. I won't even give the gun grabbing biden any print.

Any other questions?

Tom(AJ100)

16. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS A BIG STICKING POINT!

For those of us that look at this hole earth and see how frigile it really is! WE kind of get stuck on it!

THE ANTI gunners speak of "REASONABLE CONTROLS!!!!" What that means is they will reasonably control that RIGHT away! ONE SMALL LAW AT A TIME!!!!!!!!

SO it is in the number reason that any GUNOWNER needs and should use in this election TO vote against a guy like barry!

REASON # 2: is look at the House and Senate, look at the laws that were being pushed for most the last TWO YEARS! Look at what witch pelosi was pushing during the summer of high GAS prices, along with reason #1 and ask

"Are these people, if barry is ELECTED going to push there OWN AGENDA down the American peoples thoats!!!!!!!!" BY the "mandate" of his win! most thinking people say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda wish I had another VIABLE CHOICE! but Mccain is all that is left!

SO vote barry and,

we WILL get higher taxes! And THAT only taxing above 250,000 dollar a year income, if we only HAVE an average of 6% annual inflation, I will have to be there in about 24 to 30 years just to maintian my current life style!

between banning oil drilling any were here! and multiple new taxes, look for

much higher gas prices!

I could go on and ON but vote the DUMS out and keep barry away!

Al

And PIMPLE nip, what are you????

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

My point about being for the war has NOTHING to do with the second amendment. AND, my family has sent someone to every war this country has been involved in since WW1. Who's the chicken hawk, you whiny ass liberal tinker bell POS?

18. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i've been a republican all of my life and i could not believe it when they dug up mccain to run. he was a completely forgotten about washed up hasbeen a year ago. it seems that the repubs are always shooting themselves in the foot.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'm denigrating our troops? What planet are you from? Do the world a favor and go kill yourself.BTW, your last post doesn't even make sense.

20. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Flincher- Your an ass I have served in our armed forces.

I have been in a country when they had a war going on.

Fact according to a survey of US soldiers over 2/3 support McCain. This survey was done of over 4000 military in September. One interesting fact Whites and Hispanics were about 70% for McCain. Orientals even more pro McCain. Blacks guess what there almost 70% for Obama. I wonder if they know he's only 1/12 Black. Did you forget about the thousands killed on 9/11? It hasn't happened again I wonder why. It must be the democratic congress doing everything right.LOL
    Joe

Go out and Vote!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.