1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The One Is An Idiot and His People Are Idiots,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

What won't be reported in your local paper is that the messiah made another major gaffe in his Berlin speech. In speaking of walls such as the dismantled Berlin wall, he said:

"Not only have walls come down in Berlin, but they have come down in Belfast, where Protestant and Catholic found a way to live together;"

However, from USA Today only 2 months ago a whole story about:

"Despite peace, Belfast walls are growing in size and number
    Posted 5/3/2008 3:36 PM"

"BELFAST, Northern Ireland — Lee Young, 8, and Cein Quinn, 7, live barely 200 yards apart, but they have never met, and maybe never will.
    Lee is Protestant, Cein a Catholic -- and their communities in Belfast's west inner city are separated by a wall called a peace line. It's nearly 40 years old and 40 feet high.

Ten years after peace was declared in Northern Ireland, one might have expected that Belfast's barriers would be torn down by now. But reality, as usual, is far messier. Not one has been dismantled. Instead they've grown in both size and number."

This guy and his peeps are really just buffoons.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I seem to recall German crowds swooning over another supposed great orator. That didn't turn out so good.

3. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Can you believe it, Obama made another gaffe and McCain has Never made one yet! And Obama is Hitler incarnate..thanks for pointing these things out boys..Sure makes that smooth talking, straight shooter Mccain look good doesn't it?

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Yikes....another village is looking for their idiot!!

Curt

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The Europeans loved Carter and hated Reagan. That says it all.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

At least....better than Nobama.

7. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

The columns he made that Berlin speech under support an angle. This is an avenging angel, the angel of war. The monument was first erected in the mid 19th century to celebrate Germany's unification and victory over its enemies. Hitler had it moved to it's present location to celebrate Germany's emergence from the destruction of WWI into its position of world power just prior to WWII. The salute, "Zig Heil" means hail to victory and was practiced before that monument.

Either his advance people are historically ignorant, or he's a brazen advocate of One World Government. Either way, this is an omen.

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I agree with you jim - but can you say anything with out first trying to insult someone? Turns lots of us off.
    Just my oppinion!
    Joe

9. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

In reference to Sieg Heil, Quote: "The expression itself is older than Nazism as it is a salute to Lady Victory, or Victoria, atop the Siegessäule, or Victory Column. It has been said Joseph Goebbels used "Sieg Heil" in a meeting and all supported the phrase (however an early associate of Hitler, Ernst Hanfstängl, claimed to have devised its use for the Nazi Party). Since Nazism argued that war was a way to determine the superior race and that Germans were that superior race, hailing war was to hail the struggle that would eliminate all others and establish, in a social Darwinist manner, the "New Order."

Today in Germany, using the greeting in written form, vocally, and even extending the right-arm without the phrase are forbidden[1]. It is a criminal offense punishable by up to three years of prison (StGB, section 86a)[2]. The same is true for expressions that might be mistaken for "Sieg Heil". Usage for art, teaching and science purposes is exempt from punishment." end quote

I don't suppose any of you who saw the video also saw all of the out-stretched arms. No Sieg Heils, that's verbotten by German law, those arms were unconsciously out-stretched as if in salute, no doubt about it.

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that Obama was lamenting that more Americans didn't speak a second language? I didn't hear Obama give his speech in German. In fact I didn't hear him express even a hello in German.

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The most extraordinary thing about this is that it wasn't a casual remark, this was in a supposedly carefully crafted speech. Also, if my calling Obama an idiot offends you, or if I offend you, try not opening my threads as see how that works for you.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

How the Son of a bitch even gets any consideration at all is a tribute to human stupidity.

He has been on more sides of all issues than even John Kerry, and that is saying a lot.

I love my country, but it is populated by morons if Creepo gets more than 20 per cent of the vote.

HM

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I think that halfmile has summed up my exact feelings on this particular pile of human garbage.

14. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

He says he speaks some Indonesian that he picked up as a kid in Muslim school.

15. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Highflyer has it absolutely right....
    Germans have a proven history of falling for dangerous, scary guys with a smooth line..
    Sadly...it seems a lot of our fellow American do as well.We really seem to be getting "more like Europe" every year.
    GEEEZZZ.....My family gave up a lot of blood (and treasure) the last time the Germans fell for an idiot with a good line. Let's hope that doesn't happen here. Wonder who will come to save US...????

16. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

obama surely beat hilliary didn't he?

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Obama, "Ich bin ein Beginner."

18. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Not to worry all...Obama will go as Malcolm X did...

Wall Street and vegas are taking the bets already....

Curt

19. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

There was a gifted young speaker who spawned thoughs of free everything from health care to education and was a brilliant orator. He won, what he did to his country is history. Can you say "Viva Fidell"? Jake

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

One of the biggest phonies of all time.

Obama:Dumber than Bush

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.