1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE OBAMA QUESTION

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Was talking to a gentleman in the parking lot of a food store when I see he has an OBAMA sticker on his bumper . So I ask him very nicely why would you vote for this guy . He said it was past time for a change ????????

So I ask what change is Obama going to make ? He thought for a second O he is going to tax the oil companies for one thing . So I ask how that would help us . the Oil company would just put the tax on a gal. of gas so we would pay the tax in the end . He had not give that much thought but came right back and said Obama is going to give us Free health care . So I ask him were the money was coming from to pay for that . He (Obama) is going to tax the Rich to pay for that . Kind of sounds like the Oil thing right .
    About that time my wife came out and I said I had to go but it was nice talking to you . And if you think of anything Obama is going to do let me know .

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Like I said, we've entered the Age of the Independent Voter..."free agents" holding out for whichever party or candidate promises them the most.

When I see polls showing "Independents" breaking 2-to-1 in favor of Obama, I know this is what is going on.

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Oh He's gonna do something alright, If he gets in office He's goona SCREW US BLIND!!!!

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Little tip from Uncle Buzzy - sell all your stocks to cash, if you haven't already.

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

He's a good judge of character???????????

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SODIFZXIPA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SODIFZXIPA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jim

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That Obama has gotten as far as he has with his snake oil is proof we have a lot of gullible people:<br>
    <br>
    Tax big oil.<br>
    <br>
    Tax the rich.<br>
    <br>
    Free health care.<br>
    <br>
    Ban guns.<br>
    <br>
    Pull out of iraq, no wait, the surge is working, er, uh...<br>
    <br>
    I'm going to shake up the Washington DC status quo.... with Joe Biden.<br>
    <br>
    My experience of running for President shows I'm experienced enough to run for President.<br>
    <br>
    Did I mention CHANGE!

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I forget the founding father who made this observation and I paraphrase, "The union will endure until citizens discover that they can vote themselves someone elses money".

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.