1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Nooner

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

The Nooner

A young North Dakota farm couple, Ole and Lena, got married and just couldn't seem to get enough lovin'. In the morning, before Ole left the house for the fields, they made love. When Ole came back from the fields, they made love. And again at bedtime, they made love.

The problem was their "nooner"; it took Ole a half hour to travel home and another half hour to return to the fields and he just wasn't getting enough work done. Finally Ole asked the town doctor what to do.

"Ole," said the doctor, "just take your rifle out to the field with you and when you're in the mood, fire off a shot into the air. That will be Lena's signal to come out to you. Then you won't lose any field time."

They tried Doc's advice and it worked well for a while. Ole came back to the doctor's office.

"What's wrong?" asked the Doc. "Didn't my idea work?"

"Oh, it worked real good," said Ole. "Whenever I was in the mood, I fired off a shot like you said and Lena'd come runnin'. We'd find a secluded place, make love, and then she'd go back home again."

"Good, Homer. So what's the problem?" asked the Doc.

"I ain't seen her since huntin' season started."

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

That's a good one, I had a friend that used to know all the Oly and Lena jokes, but he died a few years ago, I miss hearing them

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Great jokes but they really have to be told by a native of ND or Minnesota for the true flavor.

4. Catpower

My buddy Paul was from North Dakota, over toward the Red River (of the north)

He was a sugar beet farmer

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Then you exactly what I'm saying Cat..

I'll bet you can still hear your Buddy's voice when a joke like this comes along - remember the good stuff.

6. Catpower

Wolfram, Paul could sit drink beer and rattle off jokes all night, I just wish he would have been able to quit smoking, but he said he just couldn't do it and it killed him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.