1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The newest member of our family

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FIB, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIB

FIB Member

Meet Bobby Price. We got him from an animal shelter. His previous owner couldn't keep him in an appt. We were told he was about 4 months old and think he is a Jack Russel Terrier or a terrier of some type. He's very affectionate but FULL of energy. My 12 YO son will be glad when he loses his baby teeth as his arms look like pin cushions. Our 6 YO Bischon female wishes we would take him back!

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

Cute dog.

3. FIB

FIB Member

Thanks APrice. I'm sure he will keep us busy!

4. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

That guy's face is just looking for trouble. LOL Pound hounds are the best. We have had two mongrels from the pound over the years, wouldn't trade their companionship for anything.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Grat lookin little fella, and He looks like troulbe looking for a place to happen. Enjoy him and have fun bring him closer to you all day after day

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I've got two pound mutts now!! One is the best hunter Ihave ever had and the other is the best watchdog I have ever had. Wouldn't give em up for a million.!!!
    Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.