1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

the new york state swamp shoot ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kevin a., Jul 10, 2013.

1. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

with all the rain lately how is ny ata home grounds ?
    was there a couple years ago and it was a muddy swamp.

kevin

2. JES

JES Member

Should have been in KY this past week that was a swamp:)

3. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Cicero is literally a swamp, when it doesnt rain. UpstateNy has had rain every day. Hard rain every day for something like two weeks straight. It cant be good.
    Hey, bring your boat, your surf board, fishing pole.....could be fun!

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I'm about 90 miles west of Cicero. We've had at least some rain every day for weeks and weeks. The ground is saturated, and I've got a spot in the front yard that has had standing water for a month. Every hard rain I get a nice little pond in the back yard that I haven't seen since we had a huge spring thaw/snow melt about 10 years ago.

5. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Not to worry....the grounds crew is ready with kitty litter for the mound, home plate and the base pads. ed

6. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

Yeah, it's a little wet, but as soon as you guys can figure out how to control Mother Nature, I am sure we will all be open for the advise! If you want good targets and a good time, it's a great place to shoot. Look at the scores thus far, mud doesn't seem to be bothering the shooters!