1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The New Way Out of Debt

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

The new Congress is going to raise Taxes on everything we need to get out of Debt, I think there's something in the water in D.C. because they all become stupid when they get. You want to get out of debt quit spending what we don't have, Plus go home for your term, will probably be out of debt in no time. Cut all the pork out of defense spending, like 500. toilet seat and all the other over charge items they Buy from there friends who put Bennie in there coffer, OH thats right no one in D.C. takes PERKS. I could pick 200 people oft this site that would do a better JOB.

2. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Have you ever really thought about the debt? Congress is clever, they get everyone talking about the Budget, or Budget Deficit, of Balanced Budget, while we are nearly 14 Trillion in debt. It's smoke and mirrors. It would be like like budgeting a $5k/month paycheck to break even for the month while I had a million dollar car payment I just ignored.

We are 14 Trillion in Debt. (1 Trillion: it takes 32,000 years to spend a Trillion dollars at a rate of $1 / second)

There are only 8.8 Trillion US Dollars in circulation. It was 8 Trillion until obama's Fed monitized our debt by 10% last month, adding another $800 Billion. Which by the way, made every dollar in your pocket worth less.

If the government can collect EVERY Dollar in circulation we would still be $5.2 Trillion in debt. So in a nutshell, the government has "spent" almost twice as much money as there is in existence. A few Billion saved here & there is a drop in a bucket. If they 'create' more money (like last months monitization) to offset the debt our money becomes more and more worthless.

I'd have a few silver coins stashed away for the coming 'rainy day'.

- Mark

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

If we don't do something about loss of good jobs, It's all insignificant.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

We don't have a money problem, we have a spending problem.

5. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

You wnat jobs? Bring all the stuff back overseas so it can be really MADE IN AMERICA!

Get rid of NAFTA and GAT. Why should we, the USA, have to jump in and help every country that is in trouble?

Billy P

6. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

The Social Security Ponzi scheme will be over soon. Thank God. Sorry for everybody who trusted "The System".

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thank You Shannon!!! We will not come out of this depression until all the american people are back to work with jobs they don't have to worry about losing in the next few months!!! Until we get back to work, the goverment will keep paying out money. Break-em all. Jeff

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Welcome to the inevitable result of the Usury System.

We have agreed to pay back more money than there is in existence. What does that tell you? They just agreed to print up another 600 Billion. It won't be enough.

I have people saying 3 thousand dollar gold and 53 cent dollars.

Payback's a bitch. I wonder if the politicians will hang in the streets like Mussolini did?

HM

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Our government has completely destroyed us. Eventually this unpayable debt will catch up to us and the bottom will drop out.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

ctreay, how long can you pay people for being out of work? I know all the socioeconomic aspects of the problem, and I know there are many desrving people who need this money badly. I also know people who would rather not work as long as the big government titty is available to suck on.

The line is going to be drawn somewhere, and I am glad I don't have to make the decision.

The facts are that we owe more money than there is in existense. So just to break even we would have to print a couple hundred landfills full. What do you think that is going to do to the value of your savings?

Think 15 year car loans, 5 dollar bread, double or more utility bills.

PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT EUROPE AND AMERICA ARE BOTH ON THE BRINK OF TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE! The just used up almost all the EU money on Ireland.

Oh, yes, BTW they suspended elections too. Don't say it can't happen here. California can drag the whole country down if a bailout is approved for them.

The words "too big to fail" were the death knell. If the incompetent gambling bankers went down the tube it would have been a short, sharp recession and true recovery would be under way.

Nope, they chose the morphine of bailout. Now the pain will last for years and be worse.

HM

11. skeet100

skeet100 Member

You cant tax imports cause they will quit buying our debt.... Just go look at who imports the most then go look at the Treasury site and see who loans us the most... yep boys and girls we are screwed... :(

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

What is a "pear a cent"?

13. Pipalmighty

Pipalmighty TS Member

Any of you heard that the US may not be able to get loans from people like China, Germany, Brazil, etc..??
    Indyrun is right, the rainy day is coming, and it may be more of a deluge than people realize.
    I wonder about this concept that I had when everything started falling apart...
    Instead of bailing out wallstreet, maybe the Government should have started buying mortgages from people that were going to lose their houses? The last thing I want is for Uncle Sam to own the housing market in the country, but think about this.... Allow people to repay a smaller amount of the total loan amount. Example, if you had a $1000 house payment, maybe you pay $300. What would people do with the money they saved?? They would spend it... What happens when they spend it? Companies need to order more supplies. When that happens? Other companies have to hire people to work... Don't allow people to sell the house for a certain amount of time, and when they do sell it, the loan amount is paid off before any money goes to the people that are selling the house... there are a few bugs with the idea, sure, but it probably would have worked better than what They did.....

-Pip

14. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

shannon - you are 100% corerect. Getting people back to work is a big deal

15. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Pipalmighty

So if you had $10,000 invested in a company that did house loans and they called you and said sorry ole buddy but the Government took your money so folks could make a lesser house payment how would you feel?

I think we got in this shit by stupid moves and allowing folks to think the Government was a free ride and we gonna have to work our way out of it by reforming the WHOLE system top to bottom... no easy or quick answers but as long as a trip to Washington gets you rich we aint going no where....

16. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Millions of Baby Boomers (who didn't have any children) getting ready to retire with fat government pensions and Social Security money that has already been spent by our corrupt government. The same government that just gave trillions of dollars of money they printed up to bail out the fat cats in the country. The same broke government that gives out money by the billions to every special interest group in this country and around the world. As far as the home lending bubble, it had to happen. People were making hundreds of thousands of dollars by selling 80,000 dollar homes for a few hundred thousand dollars. They should never have been able to get a loan for 300,000 dollars for an 80,000 dollar home. Our greed, immorality and corruption have caught up to us. You get the government you deserve.

17. skeet100

skeet100 Member

very true......

18. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

so what happens? if the economy of the US fails completely Europe is sure to follow, then does this mean china wins by default? so many times I have heard the next world war will be won by bankers

19. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

When does our government finally say "Just Kidding!" to all the people who own Treasuries? I'm glad we have a big Navy.

20. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

All economic systems are cyclical due to corruption of the system. We no longer have an economy. To have an economy you must have a medium of exchange that has intrinsic value. Scrip is fine as long as it's volume is kept in check to match whatever is backing it up. Gold, goods and services, whatever. The American dollar is already at zero. This country is bankrupt and our dollar is valueless. The king has no clothes but few are willing to point out that fact, it is over, America is bankrupt, the value of the dollar is zero. At some point the truth is going to be forced on America and the world's people who accepted the dollar as the world standard of exchange. Americans have behaved in the most irresponsible manner over the years, electing monsters to the highest offices of their land and applauding while those monsters destroyed American credibility and solvency. The time has come to pay for the party. When it happens it will happen overnight and the world will change, just like 9/11 changed the world overnight. The weight of Americas corruption cannot be sustained. It is that simple and it always has been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.